Here's why the country is in trouble.

Werbung:
Sad to say I know many people like that. Though they all have me when it comes to who is winning American Idol or who got kicked off survivor. They tease me because I don’t know these things.

I have it on good authority that Leno only interviews Republicans.

I can't, of course, name the source for that, but you have my word on it.:D

Now THAT is funny! Like the stupid answers in "Man on the Street", and 90% of them voted for Obama... Ironically, they can't even tell you what state he's from, or his VP, or that Congress is made up of the House and the Senate, etc.

But I'll just savor the moment, and the good humor of Leno!

Now THAT is funny! Like the stupid answers in "Man on the Street", and 90% of them voted for Obama... Ironically, they can't even tell you what state he's from, or his VP, or that Congress is made up of the House and the Senate, etc.

But I'll just savor the moment, and the good humor of Leno!

What's Congress? What is this House? This Senate, what use do you have for it? I am completely puzzled, baffled, buffaloed... I could go on.

Werbung:
What's Congress? What is this House? This Senate, what use do you have for it? I am completely puzzled, baffled, buffaloed... I could go on.
It is like a "Fuhrer" but has been elected by the people in free elections in a representative form of democratic government. It is not surprising that you are: "...completely puzzled, baffled, buffaloed..."

Back