He's a joke to the "Bad Guys"

Werbung:
Iran, China, Korea, and to an extent even Cuba would love to see the USA scrap nukes.

Whatever it takes to weaken our defenses.

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSTRE5351JY20090406

I'm sure Barack will give Iran a good stern talking to. :rolleyes:

Read it and weep...

Big Majority Trusts Obama To Get It Right With Muslim World

In trying to improve U.S. relations with Muslim nations, do you think Obama will (go too far), (not go far enough) or handle it about right?

Too far 22%

Not far enough 9%

About right 65%..(we have a winner!)

No opinion 4%

BTW, the real "bad guys" are those Americans that watch and believe the lies of Faux News.

Who gives a crap what the radical muslims think. They are at war with us, and we better be at war with them.

Little by little, Obama seems to be taking more and more freedoms away and weakening this country.

Read it and weep...

Big Majority Trusts Obama To Get It Right With Muslim World

In trying to improve U.S. relations with Muslim nations, do you think Obama will (go too far), (not go far enough) or handle it about right?

Too far 22%

Not far enough 9%

About right 65%..(we have a winner!)

No opinion 4%

BTW, the real "bad guys" are those Americans that watch and believe the lies of Faux News.

I hate to burst your bubble cause you look so naively content, but did you bother to read the survey questions that were asked? I just did and that direct question you listed was not in the survey. Not to mention that survey was taken before he set foot in any Muslim nations. You can make a poll say anything if you try hard enough, and poll the right areas. Kinda like the poll that had Kerry up by 10+ days before the election, and then you see where the poll was conducted .......Boston. So 1000 registered voters could be 800 dems. and 200 reps. any combination. Political polls are hardly (did not say never but HARDLY) used for information any more, but rather to put an opinion in the minds of people like you. The diplomatic mission was left very vague for a reason, now it can be said it was meant towards Muslim nations. Later it can be referenced again, but this time say that it was meant towards European nations. Poli-Sci 101 my friend.:D

C'mon...c'mon......

EVERYONE learned the downside of not having Nukes....when Lil' Dumbya invaded Iraq.

:rolleyes:

It really wasn't about Nukes that Iraq taught us much about ...

except for the left who STILL fails to get it ... the REAL lesson in Iraq was try to avoid a war after a Dem has been in power.

a lot less of our military personnel would have died if Clinton had not RAPED the military budget to pay down debt.

and whats happening AGAIN?? Obama is cutting high tech and yakking it up about cutting the REAL muscle in our arsenal (Nukes).

Common sense tells normal people not to hit those with BIG weapons ...

I just realized your name wasn't Shame Man ... were you one of the people who bought into the Obama bull about making treaties right?? LOL

over 700 hundred treaties since 1700's - he gonna fix it all -- WHEN?? How will Congress and Senate let that happen considering that most treaties were land and cattle treaties that were broken.

Werbung:
A world without nuclear weapons is not only unattainable, it is not a good option for the United States.

Back