Heterosexual AIDS

Libsmasher

In 1993, Michael Fumiento published The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS, which showed that the CDC had deliberately overstated the possibility of a heterosexual AIDS epidemic just to ensure government funding for the research they wanted to do on it - in other words, a scare tactic. There followed the screeches of protest from the AIDS establishment.

Now EVEN the world health organization admits, with a new report, that there is little chance of a heterosexual AIDS epidemic anywhere in the world except africa, and that the original "threat" was overstated, thus confirming what Fumiento said 15 years ago.

Notice how in essence this sounds a lot like libs' anthropogenic global warming theory - there's a calamity coming, and the government needs unprecedented tax money to stop it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...terosexuals-is-over-report-admits-842478.html

Werbung:
ROFLMAO!!! yet another well thought out, researched post. If you are that unhappy with the American Peoples choice for president, why not just move to another country where EVERYONE thinks as you do.......Jesus ****ing christ, just crawl back into your trailer genius.....

ROFLMAO!!! yet another well thought out, researched post. If you are that unhappy with the American Peoples choice for president, why not just move to another country where EVERYONE thinks as you do.......Jesus ****ing christ, just crawl back into your trailer genius.....

Another meaningless spurt from our resident court jester! :D No wait - court jesters were generally witty. It's bad enough that you can't deal with facts - but do you have to advertise it? :rolleyes: :p

Lobbying for money is... The World's Oldest Profession!

Seriously (or not), I really did get a kick out of the last paragraph:

"The impact of HIV is so heterogeneous. In the US , the rate of infection among men in Washington DC is well over 100 times higher than in North Dakota, the region with the lowest rate. That is in one country. How do you explain such differences?"

How indeed? Our politicians are equal-opportunity ****ers... they'll "do" anybody and everybody!

Lobbying for money is... The World's Oldest Profession!

Seriously (or not), I really did get a kick out of the last paragraph:

"The impact of HIV is so heterogeneous. In the US , the rate of infection among men in Washington DC is well over 100 times higher than in North Dakota, the region with the lowest rate. That is in one country. How do you explain such differences?"

How indeed? Our politicians are equal-opportunity ****ers... they'll "do" anybody and everybody!

Obviously, this has to do with the social pathologies among blacks.

Liberals are the only group I know of who threatens to leave the USA when they dont get the president they want.

Of course gay people and Africans dying of this disease doesn't matter does it hey you good christyns?

The subtext of this thread is a disgrace to humankind.

I am so glad I am not a christian.

Vicious hypocritical savages

Of course gay people and Africans dying of this disease doesn't matter does it hey you good christyns?

The subtext of this thread is a disgrace to humankind.

I am so glad I am not a christian.

Vicious hypocritical savages

If I remember correctly the starter of this thread is not a christian.

You may have to find a new angle to slamming christians, that one wont work :(

Are you a christian?

What do you think about gays and Africans dying of AIDS and our responsibility to help them irrespective of colour or orientation?

Are you a christian?

What do you think about gays and Africans dying of AIDS and our responsibility to help them irrespective of colour or orientation?

I do not consider myself christian but I am something I guess simular, though there is no real name for it.

I think we should help everyone possible. Help people in African even those without AIDS, lots of kids there have no parents, there are terrible problems there as well as around the world, and I am really happy to help them.

Where I get fustrated is when people get mad if we are helping this group over here screaming, we dont have the money what about our roads and bridges, but they want us to spend the same amount of money over in some other place, and now the roads and bridges are a non issue because we are helping the group they wanted helped.

I say do everything we can to help them all, but probably the worst in need first.

But just throwing money at a problem doesnt fix the problem, you can look at the American school system to see that. We need to find better ways of helping, cutting out the waste and getting right to the problem.

But I dont think it has anything to do with being a christian or not being a chrisitain. Its kind of like all Athiests are not creeps, just a lot of them are. and not all chrisitans are creeps just a lot of them are. :)

You know full well that many of the religious right view AIDS as a 'gay plague' or self inflicted wound or 'god's revenge' and I will bet you that is the subtext of the original post

You know full well that may of the religious right view AIDS as a 'gay plague' or self inflicted wound or 'god's revenge' and I will bet you that is the subtext of the original post

You will have to ask him why he posted it. I dont know that religous people view AIDS as a 'gay plague' I dont, but I wont pretend that it is not more of a problem in the homosexual community. But it doesnt seem an issue of all homosexuals, just male homosexuals. Why that is? I have no idea, I am assuming risky sex. So it would also be an issue for the non homosexual community for those who practice risky sex. Also an issue for drug users who share needles, so its not just one group.

also those who need blood transfusions...

Certainly.

Don't know if you've been keeping up, but people are sorta' "tapped out", by and large.

Medically speaking, we have had extremely limited success with only some viridae compared to bacteria. HIV/AIDS is a bad one. We have found ways to manage the disease condition (arrest its progress) as long as it's caught in time, but it's an expensive lifetime medication program. The problem is that once the virus has spliced into the DNA of a cell, we don't have anything that can yank it back out. Worse, it keeps mutating beyond the effectiveness of the medications that we create.

In the world of economic reality, if the cost of keeping a group alive is far greater than the perceived benefit of doing so then economics will trump altruism every time.

Werbung:
Back