Hey, BUSHCO-Lemmings! Ya' Want "Dirt"???

Mr. Shaman

Wait'll January 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

"When Barack Obama takes the oath of office on January 20, Americans won't just get a new president; they might finally learn the full extent of George W. Bush's warrantless domestic wiretapping.

Now privacy advocates are hopeful that President Obama will be more forthcoming with information. But for the quickest and most honest account of Bush's illegal policies, they say don't look to the incoming president. Watch instead for the hidden army of would-be whistle-blowers who've been waiting for Inauguration Day to open the spigot on the truth.

New Yorker investigative reporter Seymour Hersh already has a slew of sources waiting to spill the Bush administration's darkest secrets, he said in an interview last month. "You cannot believe how many people have told me to call them on January 20. [They say,] 'You wanna know about abuses and violations? Call me then."

Whatta great year 2009 is gonna be!!!!

:D

perpwalk.jpg

Werbung:
Wait'll January 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Whatta great year 2009 is gonna be!!!!

:D

perpwalk.jpg

yeah its gonna be great when ObamaCo gets in there and ......?

well when he gets in there changes stuff..

oh yeah destroy all our weapons and tell Russia we will gut our military and start an obama private citizen army and they had better watch out.

Oh its going to be so great when Obama rules us all

Werbung:
yeah its gonna be great when ObamaCo gets in there and ......?

oh yeah destroy all our weapons and tell Russia we will gut our military and start an obama private citizen army and they had better watch out.
National Security employees said that? I guess I missed that part. :rolleyes:

Back