Hey! Mr. President , "What is a Corpse man?"

always

Mr. President:
Since you are our Commander-in-Chief , what does your term " Corpse Man" Mean?
I read your story told at a "prayer breakfast" and you said several times "Corpse Man" . What or who does that term describe, I have never heard anyother President use that term. Where you speaking English? Help ANYONE???

Werbung:
Mr. President:
I read your story told at a "prayer breakfast" and you said several times "Corpse Man" . What or who does that term describe, I have never heard anyother President use that term. Where you speaking English? Help ANYONE???

C'mon always, a " Corpse Man" is someone who works for Murdoch's News Corps..

Being as how you're a student and worshiper of Faux News, I should think you'd be aware of that..

A "corpse man" is an elected official who still supports Obama's, Reid's, and Pelosi's Health Care plans.

In other words, politically, a "dead duck".

oh God, did he really say that ?

3 times :(

What I wonder is does he know what he is about to read before he reads this stuff? Who writes it? How could he mess this up even once and for sure how could he mess this up 3 times unless someone else is writing the stuff and he doesnt even know what he is going to say till he reads it.

If W did this, the world would know about it and SNL would do a skit on it. You won't find this reported anywhere in the lib MSM.

Originally Posted by always
Mr. President:
GOOD GRIEF...I'M so happy that I have this {edited for exact feeling} person on IGNORE...utterly-sorry-pathetically human being :(
C'mon always, a " Corpse Man" is someone who works for Murdoch's News Corps..

Being as how you're a student and worshiper of Faux News, I should think you'd be aware of that..
Here is the link for his entire speech and as 'ALWAYS'...is so utterly/continually way off base as to be phoning it in from MARS...'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???' There aren't any words that even sound like "Corpse Man"...those voices getting louder in that empty cranium...LMAO

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/god-and...amas-speech-at-national-prayer-breakfast.html

1 point post #7

I am even with you now Gen :)

tdy_stone_peewee_040402.300w.jpg

Bush had to get the number of states right too :)

LET ME RECALL NOW, AMERICA HAS 57 STATES, Joe Biden is the best qualified to be V.P., Owebamas' Health Control Bill is a Sure Thing,Takes 3 months to decide on an already determined 30,000 troops to Iraq, Calls a Policeman "Stupid" before knowing te facts, ends up buying him a beer, Now he does not know how to pronounce "Corpsman", he says "Corpsemam", three times yet!! My God how dumb is our genius? Oh, there is plenty more examples but why bother? Overkill turns to pity!!
Can we not Cancel this REIGN do too "NO GAME"? Ineptness is a Vice! and it is squeezing America to Death!!
You know!! Comparing G.W, to Owebama, G,W, was a Genius!! Can we bring him back?? FAST!

Werbung:
Back