Hey, Uh, George...Dick...Got Some QUESTIONS, Before You Leave!

Mr. Shaman

"Unfortunately, this holds true more than ever with the untimely death of Bush IT guru Mike Connell. Connell was killed this past Friday while attempting to land his private plane three miles outside Akron-Canton Airport. Connell, 45, was the only soul onboard the aircraft. The accident is under investigation.

The AP failed to mention that Connell was also the chief architect of George W. Bush election websites including GeorgeWBush.com and GWB43.com -- the primary email account used by Karl Rove during his tenure as Senior White House Advisor.

Mike Connell had also been subpoenaed to testify in an Ohio lawsuit regarding his knowledge of vote rigging and the outsourcing of the vote count to Smart Tech servers in Chatanooga, Tennessee before they were rerouted back to Blackwell's office during the 2004 election. The same SmartTech servers were also used to run Connell's GeorgeWBush.com and GWB43.com websites.

Ohio attorneys Cliff Arnebeck and Bob Fitrakis were banking on Connell's testimony to substantiate their racketeering case against Karl Rove for alleged criminal wrongdoing in the 2004 election."​

Has anyone SEEN Karl, lately??????

:confused:

"The Republican consultant accused of involvement in alleged vote-rigging in Ohio in 2004 was warned that his plane might be sabotaged before his death in a crash Friday night, according to a Cleveland CBS affiliate.

Without getting into specific details, 19 Action News reporter Blake Renault reported Sunday evening that 45-year-old Republican operative and experienced pilot had been warned not to fly his plane in the days before the crash.

"Connell...was apparently told by a close friend not to fly his plane because his plane might be sabotaged," Renault said. "And twice in the last two months Connell, who is an experienced pilot, cancelled two flights because of suspicious problems with his plane."

Werbung:
Events appear to be gathering-some-steam!!!

:cool:

"Some say Connell was about to reveal embarrassing details involving senior members of the Bush Administration," Taylor explained, "including their involvement in destroying incriminating emails and rigging elections. Connell died on impact, and was only 3 miles from the Akron-Canton Airport. He was an experienced pilot. Was it an accident, or murder?"

It's amazing how many political opponents of Bush et al die in light plane crashes. But in terms of shockingly nakedly obvious political murder there is surely no more shining example than the Picture Post photo editor who received one of the 9/11 anthrax letters and died. He was a nobody who only had one claim to fame: he published a photo of Bush's daughter at a drunken party lying on top of another girl. The Bush family were scandalised by it.

Anyone believing it was Al Qaeda needs help.

I think Congress will be asking more questions of CheneyBush before 2009 has ended. They can kill all the people they want but they've left an electronic trail and endless incriminating speech on media files.

All Congress needs is the intent. Perhaps the light plane "accident" was meant to send a message to anyone considering taking on the real terrorists that threaten our country.

I don't know though...The Universe has funny ways of getting even.

You expect him to have links and support relevant to the topic? Not going to happen.

Speaking for myself, as someone who has flown and flown in literally hundreds of light planes, and considering thier ability to cause tragedy, I will wait until more evidence comes out. I know these sort of planes crash regularly and most often it is pilot error, then a mechanical error, and then a weather consideration(which is also pilot error)

While the crash is under investigation, it is quite possible this plane went down as a result of causes outside of GWB's or Dick Cheney's control.

Werbung:
Back