HHH Suffers Second Degree Burns From Dry Ice at Wrestle Mania Event. Now i want laws against it

steveox

WrestleMania resulted in Triple H receiving burns this weekend, according to reports.

The popular wrestler is said to have suffered some bad burns as he made his way to the ring while making his dramatic entrance at WrestleMania at the MetLife Stadium over the weekend.
As he walked towards the ring Triple H was hit with some white fog, which has now been identified as dry ice, and it is believed that it is this dry ice that is the culprit for his injuries.
It is reported that some of the dry ice stuck to the wrestler's skin, causing him second degree burns.
The tough guy, despite the burns, just continued on and made his way to the ring. Throughout his time int he spotlight many fans had wondered what was stuck to Triple H's skin, as they could see the white material on him. It now appears as though that was the dry ice, and all the time it was giving him increasingly worse burns.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/wrestlemania-burns-triple-h-suffers-second-degree-burns-from-dry-ice-at-wwe-event-video-93658/#IYvUZGXIIms2d5i5.99

Just like Liberals make you wear your seat belt to protect you in your car. Liberals make you wear a helmet ride motorcycles and bicycles. Liberals make you buy a child safety seat in your car. Now I want liberals to make fire prop shows against the law. No longer you can do this at an NFL pregame

No longer you can do this at WWE EVENT

I want liberals make those laws too!

Werbung:
If a progressive ( I say progressive because a Liberal would actually support individual rights in the name of liberty) is in favor of seat belt laws then he should equally be in favor of dry ice laws and equally be in favor or various laws restricting sexual behavior on the grounds that it could protect people from AIDS. On the other hand progressivism might not be about consistency and might be about gaining power by manipulating specific groups of people.

And im gonna contact Adam Meister about this. Hes serving in Baltimore City council. I hope soon the Ravens can no longer use those fire props during pregames. They can use Smoke and Lazers and that's it!

Werbung:
triple h ?

sorry he's hurt but you have yo be doing something bad wrong to deliver solid dry ice (has to be solid to stick to skin) the "smoke" comes from the solid converting to a gas.

Back