Hi all

LTKrgm

I wanted to introduce myself. I go by LTK on most of the message boards I visit. I was looking for a good political board and this one looks about the right size. I hate reading through 30 pages of replies, but I also felt I needed to find a new board cause the last one I was one has been kinda dead lately.

I have political leanings but I always try to go with an honesty first approach, rather than an us vs. them approach. I also like good discussions & learning stuff.

Werbung:
II also felt I needed to find a new board cause the last one I was one has been kinda dead lately.

I have political leanings but I always try to go with an honesty first approach, rather than an us vs. them approach. I also like good discussions & learning stuff.

Welcome. I appreciate your approach, regardless of which side of the issues you fall on. I look forward to your posts. I hope you can raise the level of intellectual discourse around here.

Werbung:
I wanted to introduce myself. I go by LTK on most of the message boards I visit. I was looking for a good political board and this one looks about the right size. I hate reading through 30 pages of replies, but I also felt I needed to find a new board cause the last one I was one has been kinda dead lately.

I got to read some of your posts already, and I have to say, I like ya already lol. It does not talk long to find out who the talking walls are, and you can learn to ignore them or just play with them out of boredom...but there are some that can actually debate and are worth while....

Back