Hi all!

MistyTiger

I'm a recent college grad from NH. I studied philosophy, law, and political science. My parents were born and raised in Taiwan, but I grew up here in the states. So I'm an ABC (American-born Chinese).

I found this site through google.

I'm interested in debate, so I thought I'd join.

:)

Werbung:
LOL. I'm not a spy. I've only been called a spy once. Oh yeah, I'm a fan of James Bond. I prefer the older movies. I have seen the latest ones though.

Thank you, pockettfullofshells. Same here.

Welcome, Misty, we can use a tiger on this site. Just don't bite me because I bruise real easy. :)
Mare Tranquillity

Ok, I'll play along. (I almost said, I'll bite.)

I'm spying for another discussion forum. Currently, the site is down and I'm a bit sad.

Is there anyone who doesn't bruise easily?

I'm a recent college grad from NH. I studied philosophy, law, and political science. My parents were born and raised in Taiwan, but I grew up here in the states. So I'm an ABC (American-born Chinese).

I found this site through google.

I'm interested in debate, so I thought I'd join.

:)

Welcome to the JUNGLE!:D

How's that old Guns & Roses song go... You can have anything you like but you'd better not take it from me... in the jungle, welcome to the jungle... LOL!

Werbung:
Hi, Mare Tranquility. Hehe, I won't bite you. If you kick me, I might bruise. I also bruise real easy. :)

I NEVER kicked a tiger in my whole life! My toes are way too valuable to me--so you're safe. Now tickling a tiger... that's a whole different thing.

Back