Hi everyone :-)

Shadow

Looking forward to participating on here , after a stint of being "read only". Looks like an excellent forum. Hope everyone is having a terrific day.:)

Werbung:
Looking forward to participating on here , after a stint of being "read only". Looks like an excellent forum. Hope everyone is having a terrific day.:)

Hey, Hi there Shadow. I hope you will find this forum to your liking. Unfortuantely there are a few crazies but they can be ignored. You'll find Andy and BigRob pretty good debaters but they are not of our persuasion. If you like I can tell you via p.m. who the real crazies are but you'll probably find out soon enough. And watch out for namecalling on this forum. Although the mods won't answer and tell you what is to be expected, any namecalliing at all if going to be frowned upon. I like that policy when it's straight to everyone.

Hey, Hi there Shadow. I hope you will find this forum to your liking. Unfortuantely there are a few crazies but they can be ignored. You'll find Andy and BigRob pretty good debaters but they are not of our persuasion. If you like I can tell you via p.m. who the real crazies are but you'll probably find out soon enough. And watch out for namecalling on this forum. Although the mods won't answer and tell you what is to be expected, any namecalliing at all if going to be frowned upon. I like that policy when it's straight to everyone.

Hey Shadow :) I'm pretty new to this forum site myself also but am enjoying it pretty throughly...

I would like to mention one thing thou... I'm sure you already know this just from living in general but thou some people here have pretty left or right thinking.. Everyone on here can make good points considering the topics you would be intrested in.. So thou I know USIC may want to call few people crazy.. a judgement call on your own probably would be best (( LoL thou I do think a few are a bit over-the-top .. I just chose to keep it to myself or not give in to it.)) :p anyways great to see New blood like myself :)

Best of Luck!

thanks Mr.D. Appreciate your words of welcome .....and caution.;-) Us newbies must tread carefully at first :)

Hey Shadow :) I'm pretty new to this forum site myself also but am enjoying it pretty throughly...

I would like to mention one thing thou... I'm sure you already know this just from living in general but thou some people here have pretty left or right thinking.. Everyone on here can make good points considering the topics you would be intrested in.. So thou I know USIC may want to call few people crazy.. a judgement call on your own probably would be best (( LoL thou I do think a few are a bit over-the-top .. I just chose to keep it to myself or not give in to it.)) :p anyways great to see New blood like myself :)

Best of Luck!

Welcome Shadow...
So you've been stalking us for a while!:D Hence the name Shadow I bet.

Hope you enjoy some of the discussions. There are a lot of good people posting in here and the mods try to let things roll along. Out of several forums I hit this one the most.
:)

Welcome Shadow...
So you've been stalking us for a while!:D Hence the name Shadow I bet.

Hope you enjoy some of the discussions. There are a lot of good people posting in here and the mods try to let things roll along. Out of several forums I hit this one the most.
:)

LOL !! Good one about shadow and stalkiing. Didn't consider THAT when I chose the user name. ;) Thanks for your welcome. Forum looks pretty good so far. Kinda wish it has a few more emoticons , but that is just cosmetics.:)

Werbung:
Back