Hi guys! It will be real...

Spadecaller

1.jpg

A survivor of war, tyranny, and serious illness, Spadecaller is an artist imbued with deep convictions. Spadecaller's gallery of original paintings is available for viewing at: www.freewebs.com/spadecaller.

Spadecaller's videos are available for viewing on YouTube @:

http://i.ytimg.com/i/_0gdiGAdwhltYQhJzpPWuw/1.jpg

Werbung:
Welcome to the sight, Spadecaller. I appreciated all of your comments and submissions on our venture at Propeller. I never noticed one time that you tried to advertise your products to us, and I have read hundreds of your comments, and I have viewed hundreds of your submissions. There were a few references to your personal website which does advertise, but I always thought that is what personal websites were for. Anyway, you know your art business, your a great choreographer, and you will be a positive addition to the House of Politics. Your comments are usually right on target. Good luck to you here, and I look forward to future encounters.

"Hi spadecaller. Are you here to take part in the forum or to advertise your art?"

Perhaps you could learn the difference between advertising & sharing. Spadecallers art was always a welcome addition on propeller.

Werbung:
Back