Hi Im new here

Werbung:
Hey, welcome to the house of politics. Hope you enjoy your two weeks. How old does that make you by the way?

Oh, and watch out, most people on this board are going to try and tear you apart.

Im 46 im hear because another forum tempoary boot him. The mods there can be tough. Because of things i say. Im a tough moderate Republican which means i can be Liberal on certain issues or conservitive on other issues.If you people can tear me apart im looking foward to it but i can get wild n crazy too.

I know exactly what board you are talking about. I gave that board up months ago when they started trying to make members pay for the privilege of using the new posts button or searching threads. You can't do anything on that board without paying the admin. Not to mention the viciousness of some of the members. Bottom line--there are a lot better forums out there and they're free. Maybe you'll stay. :)

I know exactly what board you are talking about. I gave that board up months ago when they started trying to make members pay for the privilege of using the new posts button or searching threads. You can't do anything on that board without paying the admin. Not to mention the viciousness of some of the members. Bottom line--there are a lot better forums out there and they're free. Maybe you'll stay. :)

Pay????

That's bizzarre....good way to increase membership I'm sure:p

Welcome ..Welcome Steveox

9sublime said:
Oh, and watch out, most people on this board
are going to try and tear you apart. :eek: lol @ 9sub...I wonder
who these most people are? :D

Anyways...Welcome Steve, and be ready to battle.

Werbung:
Hey, welcome to the house of politics. Hope you enjoy your two weeks. How old does that make you by the way?

Oh, and watch out, most people on this board are going to try and tear you apart.

why would you think this? I have no intentions on "tearing" anyone "apart" is that the basic premise of this site? because i was under the impression it was a place one could come to freely discuss theyre views?

is it an Ambush political board?

dont worry man that wont happen welcome to the forum

Back