Hillary and Bill Siphoned $100 M From Gulf Leaders

Reddie

Werbung:
Just when I thought that "rewards" were a domestic american sport.

This is interesting indeed, I wonder how it would influence her policies, and to what end. This could very well be about oil, and the dropping prices. Maybe they're pushing for the US to stop mining oil or stop exporting oil to create an artificial deficit in order to bring the prices back up.

Just when I thought that "rewards" were a domestic american sport.

This is interesting indeed, I wonder how it would influence her policies, and to what end. This could very well be about oil, and the dropping prices. Maybe they're pushing for the US to stop mining oil or stop exporting oil to create an artificial deficit in order to bring the prices back up.
Of course. They have to get oil back up so they have bought the only pol they could.

An investigation by Daily Caller News reveals that Hillary and her husband took in at least $100 M from Middle East leaders.

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...l-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

And as more of these scandals surface, Hillary's popularity fades . . .

And Republicans continue to support relations with countries that violate even the basic human rights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/17/marco-rubio-torture-cuba_n_6343248.html

58% of the people dislike Trump, 54% dislike Hillary, while 34% dislike Sanders. Yet who is in the lead?

Werbung:
There are so many things about Hilary that are just disgraceful in my opinion. Taking money from Middle Eastern leaders is not surprising to me in the least. It is no secret that she opposed gay marriage up until 2013, but the one thing that really made me shake my head was her support for right wing republican Barry Goldwater.

Apparently, this is no secret either, but I just heard about it recently. If you're not familiar with Barry Goldwater, he was basically the Donald Trump of the 60s, but probably even worse. He was for segregation, and his campaign was actually funded by the KKK. Yup, wise choice Hilary.

Back