Hillary asks not to be nominated at convention

""I happen to believe that we will come out stronger if people feel that their voices were heard and their views were respected,'' she said at a recent fundraiser in California, a video of that surfacing on YouTube -- the image missing at the moment, but the dialog still here (listen in to Clinton's conversation with supporters, above). "I think that is a very big part of how we actually come out unified.

"I know from just what I'm hearing that there's incredible pent-up desire, and I think that, you know, people want to feel like, 'OK, it's a catharsis, we're here, we did it, and then everybody get behind Sen. Obama.''' Clinton told the California crowd. "That is what most people believe is the best way to go.''

"It doesn't work that way,'' one woman in the crowd called out.

The former first lady did not rule out having her name placed into nomination at the convention coming Aug. 25-28, Source: http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/08/hillary_clinton_hear_my_delega_1.html

Apparently, just as I thought, the article that spurred this thread had a dubious author who was writing pure speculation. The Clinton campaign has responded by reiterating numerous times that "no decisions have been made"..

Just thought you folks might like an update.

Werbung:
Apparently, just as I thought, the article that spurred this thread had a dubious author who was writing pure speculation. The Clinton campaign has responded by reiterating numerous times that "no decisions have been made"..

Just thought you folks might like an update.

She can stand on her head and hold her breath till she passes out if she likes... and I'd still think she'd make a better President than John McSame.

But not better than Senator Obama who will without doubt... under all circumstances be the Democratic Parties official nominee in let's see........ 11 days!:)

(let's not forget I started off supporting Senator Clinton's campaign).

Back