Hillary Clinton 2008!

Hillary, Friend or Foe?

Im curious about what would happen if Hillary gets elected president. In a book that i am currently reading it talks about her becoming a acomplise to helping The Shadow Party rise. The main goal of The Shadow Party is to destroy the Demoratic Party. But recently George Soros, who is an exteme radical supporter and financer, has been attacking George bush. The Shadow Party is trying to destroy the Government, to re-build a new one. And frankly i dont think that re-building a new government anytime soon is necessary at this point in time.

Werbung:
I dont think the US is ready for a woman president. She may win the DEM. election but i dont think she will win presidency.

I think Dems are trying to count on appealing to the fact that Hillary's a woman. If she gets the nod, everyone on the left side of the aisle will be saying stuff like "It's time to show the world...blah blah blah."

I'm not the world's biggest Michael Crichton fan, but I think he had it right when one of his characters (talking about filling an upper-level corporate position) said

"what I realized during this very interesting week is that I have probably focused too much on breaking the glass ceiling, finding a woman to run things here, when I should have been looking for the best person to run things here"

I believe that there will be a woman president one day, but I think Hillary is too polarizing, not because she's a woman, but because she's a Clinton.

I believe that there will be a woman president one day, but I think Hillary is too polarizing, not because she's a woman, but because she's a Clinton.
I totally agree. The Clinton's have had their share of hidden agendas for quite some time. I'm not saying that they are the only ones, but I don't trust one word that woman says. It's a power struggle for her simply put.

Werbung:
Hillary stated a position! After her stumble in the debate a couple of weeks ago, she finally made a statement today that "as President" she would not support drivers licenses for illegal immigrants. This couldn't be because there's another debate coming up, could it?

Back