Hillary Clinton; Secretary Of State!

Werbung:
Hillary is not Bill.
Gee.....how profound. Ya' really stretched yourself, with that one. :rolleyes:

Further, Secretary of State is only one small aspect of our "foreign policy." It has to be balanced out by a strong Department of Defense, or it turns into a disaster.
Ah, yes.....how can we expect any cooperation (or, respect) from anyone, without our Bow-Down To Us & Give-Up All Your Natural-Resources, Or We'll Kill You!-capabilities? That approach was worked sooooooooooo well, for the last-eight-years. After all....what other options (actually) exist?? :rolleyes:

I hope Obama will move in the direction of Bill Richardson as SecState, let Hillary become Senate Majority Leader. She will be much more effective in her agenda there than as a cabinet member.
I do hope Wes Clark gets a hard look as SecDef.

It does not matter who gets this job, or any other job, under this or any other adminstration.

The US is essentially a one-party government with two separate wings pretending to have significant differences.

There will be

1) More war

2) More financial greed, theft and obstruction

3) More lies, and more skillfully grafted as well

4) Less money for workng folks

5) Less jobs

6) Less freedoms

How the "war"against Iran will be sold is the litmus. The fake stupidity of Biden, well used by both Reagan and Bush II, has already been utilised with his comments about a big test coming up in six months. The sinking of a US warship by ...er.."Iranians" is the current favourite.

This is a favourite of the WarParty, as shown by the Gulf of Tonkin "incident" and the WMD "threat". Hitler used it to invade Poland. Oldest trick in the manual.

Bush was too unpopular to get away with this.

Comrade Stalin of Hormuzhistan

I hope Obama will move in the direction of Bill Richardson as SecState, let Hillary become Senate Majority Leader. She will be much more effective in her agenda there than as a cabinet member.

Wesley Clark?

he is such a girlie man. I would feel very unsafe with him in charge of anything.

Gee.....how profound. Ya' really stretched yourself, with that one. :rolleyes:

Seemingly people continue to fail to grasp this, so it must be pointed out again.

Ah, yes.....how can we expect any cooperation (or, respect) from anyone, without our Bow-Down To Us & Give-Up All Your Natural-Resources, Or We'll Kill You!-capabilities? That approach was worked sooooooooooo well, for the last-eight-years. After all....what other options (actually) exist?? :rolleyes:

The point was that you need someone at State who balances out the guy at the DOD. If you do not have this you will never be able to make the best decision possible.

And since we invaded Iraq for oil, why did Iraq sign their first major oil deal with China?

Yep! I don't think that she can work being an order taker. She'll do much better in the senate...

Gen. Clark was shot 4 times in Vietnam, action for which he received the Silver Star. He also was the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO from 1997 to 2000....that's a girlie man?

well yeah he does seem like a girlie man to me. I just cant stand weak men or men who seem weak and he just ...

well yuck!

but I supose finding the kind of man I think would do the job well would not be in the dem party anyways... so thumbs up for wesley :)

Hillary would have to resign her senate seat to become Sec. of State. There is always the potential that Obama would sack her as Sec. of State two weeks after her comfirmation. This senario would effectively remove her as a presidential threat forevermore.

Rather than Senate Majority Learder, I believe it more likely that she could become Senate Majority Whip. (ala Trent Lott before he became Majority Leader) The mere thought of Hillary and whips could provide late night comedy acts with fodder for years to come.

Gen. Clark was shot 4 times in Vietnam, action for which he received the Silver Star. He also was the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO from 1997 to 2000....that's a girlie man?
You're forgetting. All of the true-Heros (during the 'Nam-era) were pilots!!

You would catch any o' them doing any of that messy ground-combat stuff. They might have to step in mud, or some other inimaginable horrors.

Besides, the pilots got better drugs.

You're so knowledgable. Do tell, what service did you provide for your country in Viet Nam?

well yeah he does seem like a girlie man to me. I just cant stand weak men or men who seem weak......

bushgay.gif

"oooooooooo....I approve o' that message, girlfriend!!"​

Werbung:
Back