Hillary: KICKIN' SOME ASS!!!!

Anyway..............Palin rocks. She'll get my vote.
Yeah.....she's a real Rocker!!!

vomit.gif

Werbung:
It appears you and I are predictably '180-out' from each other on political issues. :(

Ya think?:)

The truth is this whole extremists thing is wrong dude.

Look you don't have to like President Obama or Hillary or anybody. But these over the top demonetizations aren't really gonna getcha anywhere. When you do that there's really nothing to debate so all you'll get back is the same stuff... negative generalizations about the Religious Right.

Up to you though...

I like Hillary better than obama... way way way way better than obama

And she was treated terrible by democrats who supported obama during the primary and I thought that was horrible.

She is not graceful, there is nothing wrong with that,

Why do you keep picking on Sarah Palin? She isnt even a gov anymore, and no threat... so why go on about it?

Well since you really wanted grace in your politicians I found a clip full of class and grace for ya...;)

Ya think?:)

The truth is this whole extremists thing is wrong dude.

Look you don't have to like President Obama or Hillary or anybody. But these over the top demonetizations aren't really gonna getcha anywhere. When you do that there's really nothing to debate so all you'll get back is the same stuff... negative generalizations about the Religious Right.

Up to you though...

You live in Fantasyland.

Or is it you're just mad because Hillary can't play a flute?:)

This is funny

You slammed Hillary and anyone who dared defend Hillary all through the primary.

Now I say something thats just honest. The woman is many things, graceful is not one of them and you are coming to her defend her.

Please Please Please go back to Feb-June of last year and read what you said about her in those posts.

I was, what did you guys call me

Clintonista? and I dont even like her, I just did not like how she was being treated... I did vote for her though :)

Seriously Top Gun,

why do you guys keep on Sarah Palin? She isnt in any office, she is not running for anything, she doesnt even have a talk show.

Its funny to see you guys just go on and on and on about her.

Seriously Top Gun,

why do you guys keep on Sarah Palin? She isnt in any office, she is not running for anything, she doesnt even have a talk show.

Its funny to see you guys just go on and on and on about her.

I'm sorry... I thought it might be the flute... maybe if Hillary played the flute she'd be more graceful. I apologize.

They are a graceful group of young whipper snappers the Republicans I'll give you that.:)

Werbung:
Back