Hillary screws up... again

Werbung:
The Clintons are so thin-skinned about everything! It was probably the "vast right-wing conspiracy" that caused a bunch of liberals to boo her. It's funny how they have no shame at all unless they have suffered some vitriol, directed at them personally. When that happens, you can hear the pout! :p I wish this harpy would just give up!

I can't decide if she doesn't have her heart in it, or if she honestly believes she doesn't have to try because she has it already. She is acting NOTHING like a presidential candidate.

She hasn't Bubba's abilities nor has she learned the lesson he did to not ignore the focus group.
in short she is just too impressed with herself. She mistakes narcissism for leadetship.

Clinton believes the hype that she'll win the elections and will do "whatever she damn well pleases." The Republicans are in disarray after all. Her complacence and arrogance will cost her much if she doesn't wake up and face the reality that elections can go either way. The electorate is fickle . . .

I also get the impression with Hilary that's she's just going through the motions because she already thinks she's got it in the bag.

If that is the case, it's a verry worrying trait to have, considering she could soon be the most powerful person in the world, and I think it's something that Americans need to think about before they do vote for her.

@pwarbi I agree 100%. Americans really do need to think about that. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who don't consider or think about anything before they vote. Its like they get to the polls and go on autopilot. "must vote (insert party name here)."... and then drool on themselves.

@LilAnn You might have a point. Having said that though, it's the same in a lot of other countries aswell, unfortunately none of the candidates are good enough to stand, so it tends to be a case of trying to figure out who's the best of a bad bunch.

@LilAnn You might have a point. Having said that though, it's the same in a lot of other countries aswell, unfortunately none of the candidates are good enough to stand, so it tends to be a case of trying to figure out who's the best of a bad bunch.
That type of election is getting really old.It would be so exciting, if just once before I died, I could vote for someone who is right for the job, instead of someone who isn't the worst.

It might help if we stopped trying to canonize a saint and realized we were elected a flawed human being as President. No one is going to be perfect.

Werbung:
Someone not being perfect or a saint is not the same thing as being soulless, crooked, lying, scandalous spawns of satan. (I know, 'satan' was a little over the top. but the rest is right on)

Back