Hillary To Be Nominated

Look, nowhere did I say Hillary Clinton was flawless.

Don't mistake me. She is imperfect and human.

Common sense dictates however that she is THE MOST QUALIFIED for the job we americans will be hiring for in November.

realy?
The only one she ran against wiht less expericance then her was Obama.
Richardson
Biden
Dodd
just to name a few far more qualified then Clinton....

and thats not even counting the Repbs would would be more Qualified as well

Werbung:
Qualified at what? Schmoozing?

Hillary Clinton is a trooper and a fighter. She's the pit bull we need right now. Oddly, people don't like her because she does have such strong stands on issues and doesn't waver from them unless deeply convinced.

And then they list their biggest complaint about Obama and McCain as "flip-flopping".

When will the irony end? :cool:

I think it really boils down to the fact that she's a woman and that she's more qualified than any man running, and quite frankly this just pisses the patriarchy off. Now it's personal and they'll stop at nothing.

Even if it means sacraficing the United States as we once recognized it..

Qualified at what? Schmoozing?

Hillary Clinton is a trooper and a fighter. She's the pit bull we need right now. Oddly, people don't like her because she does have such strong stands on issues and doesn't waver from them unless deeply convinced.

I don't think that's it. I think people are affraid of her because she either kills people around her... or for some mysterious reason they just come up DEAD!:eek:

The Clinton Body Count

The number of people connected to Bill and Hillary Clinton that have turned up dead.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner.

Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman.

Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm.

C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser: Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead.

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an aparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died.

Florence Martin - Accountant - Sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator died.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena arkansas airport drug operation. Controversal case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track.

THE FOLLOWING SEVEN PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988

Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

Plus I'm seeing here on the Internets that the Clintons may also be connected to drug dealing. This is just a Greek tragedy!

DRUG LINK DURING HIS TENURE AS ARKANSAS GOVERNOR

Let us turn first to the excellent book by national journalist, David Bresnahan, "Cover Up: The Art and Science of Political Deception", as he speaks about Clinton in Arkansas in the early 1980's. Bill Clinton lost his seat as Governor in 1980, but gained it back in 1982. Bresnahan talks about the importance of this two-year period to both Bill and Hillary.

" The two years between his loss in 1980 and his return to power in 1982 may very well have been the most significant two years in the history of this nation. It was during that time that Bill and Hillary Clinton sold their souls to the Devil himself. During those two years, Clinton went back to the powerbrokers, primarily Tyson [Tyson Chicken] and Stephens, and told them what a fool he had been. He told them he now realized his mistakes and would get it right, telling them that he was young, arrogant, and had made a mistake. Clinton asked then, 'What do I have to do for you if I get re-elected and then become president?' " [p. 30]

"Deals were made then that have led this nation on a path to ruin. Clinton repaired his associations and this time made the alliances and the pacts that would lead to his run for the presidency ... 'He went to the Tysons and the Stephens with his hat in his hand', recounts Nichols, who was fired by Clinton and has since been on a personal vendetta against him in his effort to get even. 'These people were worldclass, not just Arkansas, rich. Clinton made sure they realized that he would do absolutely anything they wanted. Anything'."

"During those two years, Clinton was often seen with known drug dealer, Dan Lasater ... 'I first noticed him in the early '80's just after Clinton lost the governorship', described Larry. 'It was then that you'd see Lasater pop up. He was a pretty hard runner. Everybody knew he was big into the drugs. He would have parties where that stuff would just flow.' " [page 39]

Thus, we have the beginnings of the link between Bill Clinton and drugs. If you were like me, I never bought the lie Clinton tried to foist upon the American people in 1992, when he said that while he smoked, he never inhaled! My gut instincts told me then that Clinton had used plenty of drugs when he was in college, and might even be using them yet today. After all, Clinton was admittedly part of the anti-Vietnam War protestor crowd, and we who lived through that era know them for the dope-smoking crowd they were! But, we will have more on that subject a little later on.

No string of murders like this could go un-investigated unless the CIA put a stop on the investigations.

George Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA for many years and the CIA is GOP faithful to this day.

Ever heard of framing?

You do the math..

No string of murders like this could go un-investigated unless the CIA put a stop on the investigations.

George Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA for many years and the CIA is GOP faithful to this day.

Ever heard of framing?

You do the math..

Well if you can believe that the Clintons were framed then it seems you would have to also believe that Obama has been framed, since they are both dems and agaisnt the GOP

It is a possibility.

But tell that to the viewing undecided voters when they see an excellent rendition of the allegations tailored to get them to believe...

At a critical hour, just after Hillary is officially out of the way.

They know what they're doing.

I still think Obama looks a little limp around the wrists though and he dresses just far too snappy all the time. Someone offered that maybe he was "metrosexual". Does that mean bi? I never can tell these days..

It is a possibility.

But tell that to the viewing undecided voters when they see an excellent rendition of the allegations tailored to get them to believe...

At a critical hour, just after Hillary is officially out of the way.

They know what they're doing.

I still think Obama looks a little limp around the wrists though and he dresses just far too snappy all the time. Someone offered that maybe he was "metrosexual". Does that mean bi? I never can tell these days..

I never thought of him looking fem till this stuff came out, but really I dont care about people's sex lives, it might sound strange but I dont really care about drug use either. I mean so if he did do crack, is that any worse than the prescription meds others do?

I care about Murder and well lying. I never cared that Bill Clinton smoked pot or had sex with Monica, I cared that he lied about it.

and I wont care if Obama likes boys in a special way or likes drugs, I only care if he lies about it.

Edwards having that affair, who really cares, but dang it he lied about it, he called everyone else the liar till he was backed in a corner then he admitted it but you know he never said he was sorry to all those he called liar, and actually is still lying while he says he is sorry for lying.... I hate lying
and of course I hate murder!

Suffice it to say that you or I aren't all hellfire and brimstone about sexual orientation and drug use.

But you and I aren't the majority of voters still waiting to make up their minds. Working class voters that will swing this election will not be voting for a "Nancy boy" over a "he-man" veteran like McCain.

Serious thoughts to consider.

You or I won't turn the election, but Joe and Biff at the brickyard sure will. And even being he-men, they seemed to really like Hillary? Not unusual though. Most men will admit that women run the house a lot better than men. In fact, a good woman running the house means more money for beer, nachos and more free time to watch football with their feet up on the ottoman..

Men know a good thing when they run across it..

Suffice it to say that you or I aren't all hellfire and brimstone about sexual orientation and drug use.

But you and I aren't the majority of voters still waiting to make up their minds. Working class voters that will swing this election will not be voting for a "Nancy boy" over a "he-man" veteran like McCain.

Serious thoughts to consider.

You or I won't turn the election, but Joe and Biff at the brickyard sure will. And even being he-men, they seemed to really like Hillary? Not unusual though. Most men will admit that women run the house a lot better than men. In fact, a good woman running the house means more money for beer, nachos and more free time to watch football with their feet up on the ottoman..

Men know a good thing when they run across it..

ok lets say Hillary could get the nomination, who do you think would make a good VP for her?

Ever heard of framing?

You do the math..

Oh no... it's true because I've read about it extensively. Tons of records & documentation.

I suppose that not every single one of them might be directly connected to a Clinton but YOU DO THE MATH. On a list that big if even 10% were true... that's a lot of dead people.

And we haven't even gotten to the drug dealing allegations nor the Monica on her knees just going to town on Bill's privates with Hillary in the next room. It's just seedy... very suspect.

We are very lucky to have dodged two bullets with Edwards & Clinton and have our best shot with Senator Obama.

Polls tell us we are strong in this race and are most always ahead of McSame by 4 to 15 percentage points. Let's work together!

ok lets say Hillary could get the nomination, who do you think would make a good VP for her?

Colin Powell. He's basically a little right of center. She's a little left of center. Betwixt the two it would be quite the roundup.

And that may be the reason he's politely refraining from committing to either Obama or McCain. Or maybe not.

If she was nominated and picked him, the democratic party could put up its feet, drink lemonade and watch the tidalwave of votes wash over the GOP and leave them scrambling in their life raft..

It would be such sweet irony if Powell got the #2 position at the Oval Office. All those bastards that ran him out and used him as the fall-guy for the BigOil project in Iraq would suddenly find him looming over them.

In a perfect world...

And then when Hillary gives up the helm, Powell could slide right in and really swell black-americans with deserved and lasting pride, instead of what's awaiting them should the mishap of Obama's nomination actually succeed..

I like him and I hate her less than I hate Obama so I like the sound of that ticket.

I also like your honesty that she is a little left of center, many are so out there they call her right wing.....

If it were a Hillary / Powell ticket

vs

McCain and anyone but Romney, I am with you :)

if it were Romney I would have to think harder, I really like him.

Did you watch the forum last night and if so what did you think of it ?

Nah, I broke some ribs yesterday

Long story short I spent the whole evening going "ahhh!" "ahhh!" "ahhh!" every time someone would crack a joke.

And frankly, I'm just sick to death of watching Dumb and Dumber. Neither man is qualified for office of President. We'd be better off with Paris Hilton. In her brief and candid retort to that commercial she had more concrete and workable plans than both of the morons put together. I don't care what pundits and talking heads say, I think she was smart enough to come up with that stuff on her own...just because you're beautiful, doesn't mean you aren't smart. Look at the Swedes for crissakes.

I've heard conversations at delis, garages and laundrymats with more insight and innovation than both of those two put together.

Nah, I broke some ribs yesterday

Long story short I spent the whole evening going "ahhh!" "ahhh!" "ahhh!" every time someone would crack a joke.

And frankly, I'm just sick to death of watching Dumb and Dumber. Neither man is qualified for office of President. We'd be better off with Paris Hilton. In her brief and candid retort to that commercial she had more concrete and workable plans than both of the morons put together. I don't care what pundits and talking heads say, I think she was smart enough to come up with that stuff on her own...just because you're beautiful, doesn't mean you aren't smart. Look at the Swedes for crissakes.

I've heard conversations at delis, garages and laundrymats with more insight and innovation than both of those two put together.

Dang you broke some ribs, oh dang I am sorry. I am starting to get sick of it all, but I am addicted to watching and reading about it.

The forum was really good. I actually liked McCain for the first time in a long time after watching, and so did my Obama bot grandmother. that was more shocking to me than anything.

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Werbung:
Well if six weeks is soon, then I will be feeling better soon!

:p

I actually watched the rerun. You're talking about the thing on faith, right?

Obama....he's soooo darn smooth. Slick and silky smooth. He evades answering direct questions like a ballet dancer seems to evade gravity. That works like a charm in elections....foreign leaders can sniff out lack of true substance pretty quickly though..And oh boy do we need a leader this time who can impress some allies.

Know what position Obama should have in government? Press Secretary/Whitehouse Spokesman. He could get me to sell my grandmother.

Back