Hillary To Be Nominated

Well if six weeks is soon, then I will be feeling better soon!

:p

I actually watched the rerun. You're talking about the thing on faith, right?

Obama....he's soooo darn smooth. Slick and silky smooth. He evades answering direct questions like a ballet dancer seems to evade gravity. That works like a charm in elections....foreign leaders can sniff out lack of true substance pretty quickly though..And oh boy do we need a leader this time who can impress some allies.

Know what position Obama should have in government? Press Secretary/Whitehouse Spokesman. He could get me to sell my grandmother.

and what questions did he evade? I only say part of McCains...was not that impressed...he was not bad but did not impress as well...that said im not a christian but still...

Werbung:
The question on abortion for one, but he does nearly the same routine on every dicey issue that he wants to look good for anyone viewing from whatever camp. He is vacuuous, ameobic, metamorphic to an extreme art. The word "waffling" doesn't do what he does justice.

When asked when he considered life to begin, he answered that he wasn't qualified to answer that question. Which is true, but also an evasion to keep from being nailed on how he would vote on issues regarding abortion.

That's what the conference was about in a nutshell since it was coming from the evangelical crowd.

The guy is slicker than an oiled pig on a hot Summer's day.

Simply put in words that Americans can understand:

Life began billions of years ago and all sensible people know that.

If an American politician says that he will immediately lose the support he needs to win office.

Therefore the religious right has been handed the power they need to control the political system.

That power needs to be taken away from the the religious faction regardless of which side it is being worked for.

An American politician aspiring to be president needs to either be allowed to blow off such questions as being of no consequence to his holding office or the question needs to be completely frowned upon and disallowed.

America can't succeed in a modern world with this control being flaunted by the religious right.

That's one example of change which is now needed.

People are crazy. Hillary gets the nomination... Colin Powell the Democratic VP. There must be a Star Trek convention in town... LoL!:D

I'm just glad it's only 10 days left and then all this crazy talk will end and we can all just focus on the nominees... Senator Obama & Grampy McSame!

SPECIAL ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL:

Just for anyone who really believes Hillary will be running or Colin Powell might be the VP choice... I have a great deal on some fish condominiums. Yes they are beautiful accommodations for your fish. They are located in beautiful Denver Colorado "city by the bay". Let me know I'll make you a great online deal... please send cash!

Just for anyone who really believes Hillary will be running or Colin Powell might be the VP choice... I have a great deal on some fish condominiums.~ TopGun

The more that idea seems to scare TopGun into ridiculing people for bringing it up, the more it is a litmus for how good of an idea it really is..:)

Clinton/Powell

That would bring in

1. The women vote
2. Middle grounders
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. People just left of center
6. People just right of center
7. Disaffected republicans disillusioned with McSame.
8. Blue collar crowd
9. Military crowd

The only people left who wouldn't vote for that ticket would be lunatic-fringe lefties and rabid evangelican republicans..

And a smattering of filthy rich who are BigOil or in its pocket..

Yep, I'd call it a landslide..

Thanks for the inadvertent "heads-up" TopGun..
:rolleyes:

The more that idea seems to scare TopGun into ridiculing people for bringing it up, the more it is a litmus for how good of an idea it really is..:)

Clinton/Powell

That would bring in

1. The women vote
2. Middle grounders
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
8. Blue collar crowd
9. Military crowd

The only people left who wouldn't vote for that ticket would be lunatic-fringe lefties and rabid evangelican republicans..

Oh no by all means believe that... believe that fully. It's gonna happen. Colin Powell is out right now signing the papers to switch Parties and Hillary has more than enough delegates to be nominated.:confused:

FYI... now only 10 days left till dreamland implodes.

and just for you so you can make a large donation to the Hillary for President fund I'm personally sending you $10,000 dollars American!

as soon as this $1,000,000 (one million dollar) Nigerian Lottery check I just received in the mail clears!:D

Well no one ever accused you of being the brightest bulb in the chandelier..:rolleyes:

We were speaking hypothetically. You DO understand what that means eh?

I was dreaming aloud, as in dreaming "allowed". Though you're doing your best to try to stomp out any talk of alternatives to His High Holiness, The Chosen One, Balack Nobama.

Ridicule sometimes works to divert attention, unless someone like me nails you on it..:cool:

As you know TopGun, superdelegates who are charged with voting for the sake of the good of the party, have not voted yet.. Their vote hasn't happened. It is speculation on your behalf that their Will will go this way or that. There are no guarantees until after the votes are counted. Even then, things can get unexpectedly weird..

I know the idea of a Clinton ticket scares the crap out of you. And that's why I'm pretty sure your not a democrat. Why? Because any democrat, even the most ardent of Obamabots will concede that Hillary Clinton with a strong VP at her side would CREAMATE any votes Obama or McCain could hope for. All democrats want a victory and a candidate who can get that done. It may not necessarily be who we'd hoped for. Remember, once upon a time I supported Obama too. Then I crunched some numbers, looked deeper and changed my alliance to Clinton.

And that scares you. I know.. There there...

[Sihouette;56174]
We were speaking hypothetically. You DO understand what that means eh?

I was dreaming aloud...

You are nothing if not a dreamer. I'll certainly grant you that.

Ridicule sometimes works to divert attention, unless someone like me nails you on it..

Oh yeah... you're just nailin' all over the place. You've completely convinced me that the person with many more delegates now than at the end of the primary... the person that won the primary... the person that's been campaigning all over the world as the Democratic presumptive nominee... The person with all the money... the person that Hillary Clinton herself has conceded to and endorsed... has not a chance in Hell of actually being our nominee.

But the person who everyone knows now couldn't probably get 1 out 10 Black votes is in the drivers seat!:confused:

If that's "nailing" then ya better go to screws because those puppies sure ain't holdin"!:D

As you know TopGun, superdelegates who are charged with voting for the sake of the good of the party, have not voted yet.. Their vote hasn't happened. It is speculation on your behalf that their Will will go this way or that. There are no guarantees until after the votes are counted. Even then, things can get unexpectedly weird..

Well that's why we have that big CREDIBILITY BET between us! In just 9 days now one of us will be a complete and utter idiot... right?:)

I know the idea of a Clinton ticket scares the crap out of you. And that's why I'm pretty sure your not a democrat. Why? Because any democrat, even the most ardent of Obamabots will concede that Hillary Clinton with a strong VP at her side would CREAMATE any votes Obama or McCain could hope for. All democrats want a victory and a candidate who can get that done. It may not necessarily be who we'd hoped for. Remember, once upon a time I supported Obama too. Then I crunched some numbers, looked deeper and changed my alliance to Clinton.

Again with the "scare"... what scare?
I'd be fine with Hillary as President if she'd had won the primary. And I don't know any original Obama supporters that think she'd be the stronger candidate... not one.

I seriously don't know what you're "crunching" but if it's making you believe Hillary is going to be the Democratic nominee you need to get off it. Maybe go to rehab or something because that just isn't reality my friend. That's a bad Acid trip!;)

Clinton/Powell

That would bring in

1. The women vote
2. Middle grounders
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
8. Blue collar crowd
9. Military crowd

Funny cuz I am
Middle of the road
left of Center
Blue Collar
a former republican ( though its been some time)
and a Pro Military man

And not helping me at all...sill vote Obama.

Yeah, but you're not every Joe sitting around. Every take a look at trends? Opinions? Herd instinct? They all play a part in who wins..

And Obama keeps slipping slipping slipping behind. One little scandal unleashed like the Edward's deal and it's curtains for democrats this Fall..

Werbung:
Yeah, but you're not every Joe sitting around. Every take a look at trends? Opinions? Herd instinct? They all play a part in who wins..

And Obama keeps slipping slipping slipping behind. One little scandal unleashed like the Edward's deal and it's curtains for democrats this Fall..

But he is our nominee so that's our team!

Back