Hillary to hit the campaign trail for Obama in August

Popeye

Certainly this can't hurt. I wonder if she's still under consideration for the VP slot?

obamaclinton.jpg

The New York Senator says at a presser on FEMA trailers in Long Island Saturday that the Obama camp is dispatching her to “several” battleground states next month.

“I’m going to leave it to them to announce. I don’t want to in any way get ahead of them. But, you know, I’m doing whatever I’m asked and whatever I can.”

http://thepage.time.com/2008/07/27/clinton-to-hit-the-trail-for-obama-in-august/

Werbung:
Hillary is very good at wording things.

Her enthusiasm is underwhelming...;)

She has intent and a reason to campaign though and will welcome that opportunity... Sounds contradictory right? It all depends on what you examiner her underlying motivation to be..:cool:

If you're still confused, Google Larry Sinclair. That should clear things up a bit. It's not like it's a secret anymore..

BigRob wrote:
Not a chance she becomes the VP. If she does it plays right into the hands of the Republicans because it opens up anything Bill has ever done to attack again. Obama would be an idiot to pick Hillary.

That's the line from Fox News Rob but I don't think it's necessarily true. I think Fox gets carried away with it's ideas on what is going to be effective in destroying Obama and the Democrats. Would you like to elaborate with your own feelings on that, not Dick Morris's feelings?

Here's the press club video of Larry Sinclair telling his story how he performed oral sex on Barack Obama as Obama smoked crack cocaine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/obama-accuser-larry-sincl_n_107900.html

I think this is the story that Fox News's Hannity alluded to breaking soon the other day. This definitely has the potential to finish off Obama but the credibility of Mr. Sinclaim may come into question. In any case, from a Canadian's POV, if find it quite delighful!

BigRob wrote:

That's the line from Fox News Rob but I don't think it's necessarily true. I think Fox gets carried away with it's ideas on what is going to be effective in destroying Obama and the Democrats. Would you like to elaborate with your own feelings on that, not Dick Morris's feelings?

I did not know Dick Morris said that, but now that I do I agree with my statement again. I have been under this impression for a long time, you cannot ask Hillary because it brings Bill back into the race will all of his problems and also makes Obama look weak from the get go.

The quote of Hillary saying McCain would be a better president than Obama would become the number one Republican campaign commercial.

Hillary is very good at wording things.

Her enthusiasm is underwhelming...;)

She has intent and a reason to campaign though and will welcome that opportunity... Sounds contradictory right? It all depends on what you examiner her underlying motivation to be..:cool:

If you're still confused, Google Larry Sinclair. That should clear things up a bit. It's not like it's a secret anymore..

You're just silly and kinda embarrassing yourself.

Instead of telling people over & over to Goggle some farce why not tell them to Goggle something EVERYONE KNOWS actually happened.

Goggle Monica Wolinsky or The use of Presidential cigars as dildos or Big yucky stain on blue dress or Monica asks for Presidential knee pads.

Come on my friend get on with your life. No one (least of all me) wants to have to keep pointing out your irrational vindictiveness over simply loosing a primary.

Hillary and Barack will do just fine... you should follow their lead.;)

I never thought I'd feel empathetic embarassment for Hillary, but I do now. She's reduced herself to campaigning for a person she despises, merely to pay off her campaign debt. Pathetic.

I elect the candidate and not their spouse.

Bill Clinton took advantage of a GOP setup and walked right into their trap. That is what I have trouble forgiving him for, not being careful. He got a BJ from a hired whore, so it proves he's pretty much the same as any guy reading this post.

For that matter let's list names of presidents, many loved and famous, who also were suspected of infidelity to their spouse. Pretty long list friends.

There has to be other disqualifiers to impress me.

I'd say three or four gay men coming forward to say they had sex with Obama is not so easily brushed aside. At least two of them were murdered shortly after they started to talk, or indicated they would talk. Maybe that is just a coincidence. Look for the details to be aired publicly and weighed on the scales of the Media circus.

Bill Clinton took advantage of a GOP setup and walked right into their trap. That is what I have trouble forgiving him for, not being careful. He got a BJ from a hired whore, so it proves he's pretty much the same as any guy reading this post.

For that matter let's list names of presidents, many loved and famous, who also were suspected of infidelity to their spouse. Pretty long list friends.

I'd say three or four gay men coming forward to say they had sex with Obama is not so easily brushed aside. At least two of them were murdered shortly after they started to talk, or indicated they would talk. Maybe that is just a coincidence. Look for the details to be aired publicly and weighed on the scales of the Media circus.

Oh do tell us more about those guys getting murdered when they tried to tell on Obama having sex with them!

Nothing, absolutely nothing would surprise me with American politicians. Is this what Hannity was sort of promising us last week?

Sad... just so very, very sad that you're like that...

The fact is spouses do matter in the world of American politics. Especially when one has previously been Impeached.

As far as forgivness... I'm on board. As far as it was nobodies business (a consensual adult affair) I'm on board. As far as it was a Republican witch hunt from the start... still on board with ya!

But COME ON!!! You can't just completely fail to see the obvious political baggage here... you just can't.

This is the sad thing and you are just completely missing it all together. That baggage isn't quite as bad @ VP. I and probably many others would warm up to the "possibility" of Senator Obama giving Hillary the VP nod if that really made it a slam dunk in November. This election and changing direction from devastatingly bad Bush/Republican policy is life or death to our American way of life... It really is that important!

I think it's quite a long shot the Hillary will be picked but I'd actually support the ticket with equal enthusiasm either way.

But you are just blowing it with these ridiculous over the top attempted character assassinations & mean spirited smears. Seriously you're worse than (OK as bad as a Karl Rove)!

This is just not right. OK you wanted Hillary but all you're doing now is throwing the baby out with the bath water & cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Both are good people. Both were good candidates. Neither deserves to be vilified over winning or loosing a primary race. It's the SAME TEAM for Christ sake!

What you're doing is as ridiculous as if any 6th man on a basketball team ran into the game and immediately punched the teammate he was replacing in the eye just because he really felt he was a better player and should have started.

It's ridiculous!!!

Werbung:
changing direction from devastatingly bad Bush/Republican policy is life or death to our American way of life...

I think you mean Bush's Bipartisan Policies... After all, there isn't one single enacted policy you can point to that Democrats DIDN'T vote in favor of... Even if they oppose it now (claim to oppose anyway).

Back