Hillary wants to redistribute your wealth

I like how the liberal answer to everything is more taxes.

I like how a neoconservative's answer to everything is to recklessly waste money, place it on a charge card due to irresponsible money management and then have future (read: others) workers pay for something they never will get to enjoy.

Werbung:
I like how a neoconservative's answer to everything is to recklessly waste money, place it on a charge card due to irresponsible money management and then have future (read: others) workers pay for something they never will get to enjoy.

And Cheshire Cat advocated those things...where, precisely?

Here is an impartial assessment of the bush tax plan through 2004. It doesn't contain any of that repilicon numbers juggling that makes more sound like less and less sound like more. Please note that the raw data comes from the government record and not from some repiglicon pipe dream of voo-doo ecconomic fantasy.
http://www.cbpp.org/4-14-04tax-sum.htm

from the link

The early returns on the effects of the tax cuts have not been good.

The Bush tax cuts have contributed to revenues dropping in 2004 to the lowest level as a share of the economy since 1950,

That's a "good" thing. MARK

Werbung:
from the link

That's a "good" thing. MARK

Yes, that is a good thing. An interesting side note is that the most recent information they have on the effects of the "Bush tax cuts" is 2004? I find it hard to believe that this whole army of economists, lawyers and policy analysts can't do better than three years to crunch numbers? Goodness! Even our inept, plodding federal bureaucracy does much better!

Back