Hillary

Werbung:
how delusional are you people? um rape now?
First , the Emails I have seen so far that the idiot on fox was talking about, where before he was ambassador, and a year before the attack. also the so called "location" she gave was common knowlage and very vague. Jeb Bush is in the state of Florida today OMG they know where he is!

Get over it people, move on. ITs to bad you people did not care as much about the Real Sept 11 attack.

She will almost certainly be pardoned but they are working on scapegoats so we will have to see if it works.
Oddly it's in BOS hand how it will go as its his DOJ setting it up. And he doesn't need Clinton anymore

I don't think that Hillary will be imprisoned [not even for perjury] but the email scandal will achieve what it was intended to do — make it impossible for her to win the election. You've seen Hillary's poll numbers drop but that's just the beginning of her woes . . .

I don't like her, she's not interested in anything but power in my opinion. It's insulting to say that women will vote for her just because she's a woman. I certainly wouldn't.

Isn't power all that politicians are interested in these days? Oh, and money. I forgot about money also.

As for getting the votes of the majority of women, I think that's what she would have been hoping for at the beginning. Now I just think she'll be grateful for any votes she gets the way the polls are looking at the moment.

I don't like her, she's not interested in anything but power in my opinion. It's insulting to say that women will vote for her just because she's a woman. I certainly wouldn't.
I agree that it is insulting to say women would vote for her simply because of her gender. However, don't be too sure that they won't. A lot of blacks AND whites definitely voted for Obama because he is black. Somehow that's not sexist, or racist when it applies to liberal candidates.

Hilary is way too cocky for her own good at this point. She's not going to win, and that's a shame because I was rooting for her. She really has to learn to humble herself a bit more. She messed up, and although everybody is tired of hearing about the emails, she should still answer for them. Once she does finally answer for them, then people will get over that scandal and move on to the next.

I agree that it is insulting to say women would vote for her simply because of her gender. However, don't be too sure that they won't. A lot of blacks AND whites definitely voted for Obama because he is black. Somehow that's not sexist, or racist when it applies to liberal candidates.

and a lot of people voted for Bush Because of his dad, and a lot of people vote for someone because they are from the south..And alot of people vote becuse of of the party name. But the because she is a woman, or because he is black is jost a cop out for republicans who have won one popular vote Election since 1992..and can't accept people don't care for them.

She's actually up 10 points in the polls after the debate, so I don't know. She might pull this off, and it's not because she's a woman the things she said made sense.

I don't think there's been any doubt all along that Hilary isn't going to quit and just walk away when times got bad. She was always going to be in this for the long haul, and with the pills again taking a bit of a swing back to her, I don't know if this just proves how undecided the public are.

and a lot of people voted for Bush Because of his dad, and a lot of people vote for someone because they are from the south..And alot of people vote becuse of of the party name.

People vote for a lot of silly reasons, so I don't think it's insulting to say that they will continue to do it. I've seen many women say they will vote for Hillary just because she's a woman. I'm a woman too, but I would never vote for her. I don't care what color/gender or anything else a person is... I am looking for a candidate that will defend the Constitution.

It's not over yet for Hillary. An article I saw somewhere on earlier seemed to suggest that following Obama's admission that he didn't know of the existence of this private email server, Clinton could spend up to 10 years in prison. Though these might be the sentiments of someone who wants to see Hillary drop out from the presidential race, it appears like Clinton hasn't yet weathered the storm.

People vote for a lot of silly reasons, so I don't think it's insulting to say that they will continue to do it. I've seen many women say they will vote for Hillary just because she's a woman. I'm a woman too, but I would never vote for her. I don't care what color/gender or anything else a person is... I am looking for a candidate that will defend the Constitution.

People will have many different reasons for voting, but sadly it seems what the candidate actually stands for is the last thing people take into account.

While people might not like it or agree, there are some that WILL only vote for a person because of race, religion or gender and won't take into account if they can actually do the job properly.

Werbung:
She has to face the powers that be today, so you can see that she has to face up to what happened. I didn't see the outcome of the trail, but she is answering for what she did. I think that this subject will be better left until the verdict comes down.

Back