1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Hillary's chances

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by kida, Feb 19, 2008.

1. kida

kida Well-Known Member

"Wisconsin is almost the kind of state Hillary Rodham Clinton would have invented to win a Democratic presidential primary, brimming with whites and working class voters who usually support her. A poor performance there Tuesday would raise big questions about her candidacy." AP

Has Obama officially become the favorite to win the nomination? I know the press has been giving him a lot more coverage. It just seems like everyone is talking about Hillary like she just can't keep up with Obama.

2. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

i think obama will win the dem vote overall... Hillary is down and out.

3. kida

kida Well-Known Member

The signs are everywhere, I think it's just a matter of time. Everyone is kind of counting on the March 4 primaries to make it clearer, but I'm not so sure that they will. The races will probably be close. If they're still close in the delegate count after March 4, I could see Hillary sticking with it and going after the superdelegates. But if Obama comes away with way more delegates, maybe then she'll bow out.