Hillary's Cruel Remark About Some Mentally Challenged Children

CRandy

Two days ago I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton referred to some mentally challenged children as F****** retards. Hillary is a cruel woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor Mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those F****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect!

Hillary's supporters may become angry at me because of what I've written but it's the truth. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

Werbung:
Two days ago I read something that really ticked me off. When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, Hillary Clinton referred to some mentally challenged children as F****** retards. Hillary is a cruel woman.

She was overheard making that horrible remark when those mentally challenged kids were having an Easter egg hunt on the Governor Mansion's lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs and Hillary became impatient and asked "When are they going to get those F****** retards out of here"? Mentally challenged people are human beings just like everybody else and they deserve to be treated with respect!

Hillary's supporters may become angry at me because of what I've written but it's the truth. The USA deserves and needs somebody better than Hillary.

well if you read something it must be true, but its also nice that you felt no need to back up this story at all.

Back