Hillary's State Dept. In Turmoil? Finger-Pointing Everywhere?

Johnny Tremain

What's going on with the Extraordinarily Brilliant and Super-Smart Hillary Rodham (required) Clinton's State Department?

Oh my goodness--is this just another Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy? o_O

Werbung:
"Under the Bus" time for Miss Hillary--how could this happen to a "Goldwater Girl"?

Problem is--like J. Edgar Hoover--the Clintons have the "dirt" files on everyone--and they sure as hell have the ones on Obama.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/10/obama-throws-hillary-under-the-bus-clintons-furious/

Interesting. When I was watching F&F yesterday they had a guy on who knows some inside stuff regarding the CIA and the Benghazi debacle. He said it will come out in the next couple weeks, and it's going to make the Administration look really bad. He said it is a cover-up and that the CIA is very angry about the whole thing.

I also saw a heads-up on the Ulsterman Report that said to watch the next 72 hours.....??????

Interesting. When I was watching F&F yesterday they had a guy on who knows some inside stuff regarding the CIA and the Benghazi debacle. He said it will come out in the next couple weeks, and it's going to make the Administration look really bad. He said it is a cover-up and that the CIA is very angry about the whole thing.

I also saw a heads-up on the Ulsterman Report that said to watch the next 72 hours.....??????

That would be Mike Baker--a good guy who knows his stuff.
Libya. It's going to come up in some debate between now and Nov. 6th.

Oh--I know who you mean--Col. David Hunt is on Fox a lot. Both are quite credible.
Google his name for a picture to be sure.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer - Center for Advanced Defense Studies

He said that there was a reason that information was put out there (the video story), and that there is a deeper, darker, bad reason that they are trying to cover this up.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer - Center for Advanced Defense Studies

He said that there was a reason that information was put out there (the video story), and that there is a deeper, darker, bad reason that they are trying to cover this up.

Ah--yes, that guy. He is quite knowledgeable and a good listen.
Can you imagine how clueless we would be without FoxNews and TalkRadio?
Scares the hell out of me.
Did he say when we would get a better explanation?

It is a good enough reason to vote Obama out--
to END the mystery and intrigue that has surrounded this bastard (accurate description) since Day One!
Who needs all this goddamn trouble for a guy that has not demonstrated a single idea other than "reparations"?

Can you imagine how clueless we would be without FoxNews and TalkRadio?
Scares the hell out of me.
Did he say when we would get a better explanation?

He said in a couple of weeks. Then after that segment, Huckabee was on and said the CIA will leak something in about 10 days, then I posted that other bit about the 72 hrs. Sounds like a mystery, but could also turn out to be nothing.

He said in a couple of weeks. Then after that segment, Huckabee was on and said the CIA will leak something in about 10 days, then I posted that other bit about the 72 hrs. Sounds like a mystery, but could also turn out to be nothing.

I think it might be the "particulars" about how our people were killed.

Werbung:
Back