Hilliary wins NH

Werbung:
I think Obama is going to really struggle if he gets the nomination, sadly, because his black.
You can count-on-it.

"conservatives" insist they want (and, can beat) Hillary.....but, they'll have a much-easier job shredding Obama (seeing-as-how they haven't....so far).

Obama would be well-served to do some Cabinet-time, before he attempts any Presidential-campaign. He's gonna need to spend some time, on the National-Stage (as-opposed-to Illinois, only), if he wants a real National-following (rather-than his present fan-club).

I just hate Hilary Clinton so so much. She would be better fitted being an actor. She can act very well e.g. making herself cry and shes bi1chy and pathetic enough when ripping into Obama to fit into celebrity circles very nicely (not to mention she looks like a chat show host rather than the potentially most powerful woman in the world).

Obama on the other hand is reserved, intelligent and an independent thinker by the looks of things - exactly what your country needs IMO- someone who thinks properly before they act.

EDIT: for some reason the word for a female dog is filtered.

I think Obama is going to really struggle if he gets the nomination, sadly, because his black.

The rights have blacks in this country usually outstrip that of white females. Black males could vote in the South in 1865 (didn't get the right in the North until 1867) but women weren't allowed to vote until 1919. Traditionally, there have been more black male CEOs than women, etc. etc.

The point I am making here is that black males usually ascend to positions of power faster than women so I don't agree that Obama's color would make it any harder for him than Hillary's gender.

Black males could vote in the South in 1865 (didn't get the right in the North until 1867) but women weren't allowed to vote until 1919. Traditionally, there have been more black male CEOs than women, etc. etc.

It's true, black males were legally granted the right to vote before women, but remember the Jim Crow laws? Ever read about / seen the pictures of the hundreds, perhaps thousands of black men who were lynched for attempting to vote in primarily white communities? The right may have been there, but the consent of the majority of society was not, and that gives any law a hell of a hard time to do its job.

It's true, black males were legally granted the right to vote before women, but remember the Jim Crow laws? Ever read about / seen the pictures of the hundreds, perhaps thousands of black men who were lynched for attempting to vote in primarily white communities?
I'm pretty-certain that voting didn't make the top-o'-the-list, when Blacks were given the ol' States' Rights treatment. I'm sure there was a significant entertainment-value, as well.

Lynchings were also treated as entertainment events and like the Waco incident, often attended by thousands of onlookers.

You're all missing my point. Black males have traditionally had it easier ascending to positions of power than white females which is why I believe that Hillary's gender will pose more problems for her than Obama's color.

Werbung:
I think its pretty close to be honest - well, whatever happens and whoever wins the nomination the Democrats are going to struggle because of it.

Back