Hilliary wins NH

I just hate Hilary Clinton so so much. She would be better fitted being an actor. She can act very well e.g. making herself cry and shes bi1chy and pathetic enough when ripping into Obama to fit into celebrity circles very nicely (not to mention she looks like a chat show host rather than the potentially most powerful woman in the world).
Gee.....whatta strong political-position you've taken. :rolleyes:

What's she DONE that's bothered you????

Werbung:
Cried in public for sympathy, ripped into Obama so much it feels like she does that more than talk about her policies - you need a real president, like Obama, not someone like her.

I think its pretty close to be honest - well, whatever happens and whoever wins the nomination the Democrats are going to struggle because of it.
....Which just happened to be the same Sales Pitch the Republicans made, in '92.....that, no matter what he did, Bill Clinton would never be able to change our economic-trajectory......and, the Republicans would waltz-back-into The Oval Office in '96. :rolleyes:

McCain's stagy self-flagellation, on behalf of all Republicans, for betraying the Reagan revolution when they controlled Congress and the White House is entirely misplaced. George W. Bush and the GOP Congress did precisely what Reagan did: They cut taxes, mainly on the well-to-do, but they barely touched spending.

If the GOP is looking around for an icon to worship, it might consider Bill Clinton. He cut spending from 21.4% of GDP to 18.5% -- three times as much as Reagan. True, he raised taxes from 17.6% to 19.8%, but that's still a smaller chunk than when Reagan left office. And he left us with an annual surplus that threatened to eliminate the national debt. What's more, I think he's available.

And Bush cried during his State of the Union address. Does that bother you 9sublime?

I think that Obama had better toughen up if he is going to run for president. No one in the Clinton campaign has said anything bad about the little prince. But the Republicans will. He will be one bloodied mess by the time they get through swiftboating him. If he can't take the heat, he has no business running. I think Clinton is more capable of taking it than he and his followers.

Obama needs to toughen up? Hes not the one crying if you remember rightly. We will see if Obama needs to toughen up when the time comes.

I don't care if George Bush cried in the state of the Union address - it doesn't change wether or not Hiliary is a wet blanket.

Obama needs to toughen up? Hes not the one crying if you remember rightly. We will see if Obama needs to toughen up when the time comes.

I don't care if George Bush cried in the state of the Union address - it doesn't change wether or not Hiliary is a wet blanket.
Ah, yes....the wet-blanket who was never gonna get the nomination as a N.Y. Senator.....who was never gonna get re-elected as a N.Y. Senator....who was never gonna win in N.Y., as a Presidential-candidate...... :rolleyes:

BTW......"...she beat John Kerry and Ted Kennedy in their back yard." :p

And in spite of all the Big Name Kennedys in California out there for Obama, she won. I guess that the Kennedy charm isn't what it used to be. Or maybe they just felt like I do. I voted for Clinton because I am one angry woman, sick of the hate Clinton people. I am tired of seeing her being dissed on every tv station. I am tired of the pundits acting like they are ready to gag because they can't call her names on tv. And the little prince, whom they like, that they think can do no wrong.

And in spite of all the Big Name Kennedys in California out there for Obama, she won. I guess that the Kennedy charm isn't what it used to be. Or maybe they just felt like I do. I voted for Clinton because I am one angry woman, sick of the hate Clinton people. I am tired of seeing her being dissed on every tv station. I am tired of the pundits acting like they are ready to gag because they can't call her names on tv. And the little prince, whom they like, that they think can do no wrong.
I'm getting tired of her playing the woman card.

I will vote for Hilliary if she's the nominee, but I think Obama is the future of the party, Clinton the past.

She gets nominated, she will drag the party down as her polarizing qualities will bring the right wing out in droves.

Obama is the best chance for a Democratic victory in Nov.

Werbung:
Just because she got elected somewhere doesn't stop her being a wet blanket, it just makes her a good politician as far as winning the election is concerned.

At crunch times if she comes to power I think she would cock up.

Back