Hiya....I'm New.......Greetings

The Scotsman

Hope you don't mind me popping in on your forum? It looked like a friendly place to pitch up for an evenings nattering.

I pretty much like to chat about most things so see you all round the forums I hope?

Oh yeah......I don't believe in antropompomologysomething global warming so if that's a problem please let me know! BUT I don't smoke!!! and I put the toilet seat down after I've been for a pee!!!

....and I like a dram or two....or three....no ice! that's important;)

Apart from that I'm housetrained.

Nice to know you all.

Werbung:
I see.

Well... that said... I guess if you keep your knickers on under your kilt and your stockings pulled up (prudent, since the globe's cooling) we'll tolerate you around here.:eek:

Just.

Therefore: Welcome!:p

Pidgey

Aha! You're not the only Brit anymore, 9sub.

Now when I make fun of you for how bad your country's food is someone can come to your rescue.

Aha! You're not the only Brit anymore, 9sub.

Now when I make fun of you for how bad your country's food is someone can come to your rescue.
Somehow, I just can't see a haggis-eating Scot and an Englishman coming together on "British cuisine". Nor can I see the two steppin' out together for a Ruby, either.

Pidgey

This thing about british food being bad and always boiled - I think its kind of outdated. We don't really have very many unique foods in England, we just eat chicken and chips.

Hi Pidgy - I'll gladl'y eat a ruby with anyone! I love good old fashioned British Food!! :D

enjoy

Hi Sub9 - I take it the Brit contingent is a bit outnumber?

Thanks for the welcome all :D
Laughed me arse' off... brilliant, that was!

9sub... lighten up!

BTW - one of the cool new features of the new forum software (see my announcement) is the integration of YouTube - but see yoursef:

How is this done?
Same as with quotes, simply take the code of the YouToube-video (in the above sample KG-pmg_CCeI) and surround it with a youtube-Tag:

[noparse]
[/noparse]

Hope this helps.... :)

Werbung:
Back