Holder hits a new low

dogtowner

Staff member
fast and furious does not mean fast and furious

supposedly refers to ANOTHER gun walking program. only problem is that the email he's answering to also mentions that program. just shoot him now (figuratively speaking).

Attorney General Eric Holder claimed during congressional testimony today that internal Justice Department emails that use the phrase “Fast and Furious” do not refer to the controversial gun-walking operation Fast and Furious.

Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

However, the emails refer to both programs -- "Fast and Furious" and the "Tucson case," from where Wide Receiver was launched -- and reveal Justice Department officials discussing how to handle media scrutiny when both operations become public.

Werbung:
He always hit a new low everyday. Thats one of the reasons Obamas is gonna lose in november. Its Eric Holder and Joe Biden whos making things worse for him.

He always hit a new low everyday. Thats one of the reasons Obamas is gonna lose in november. Its Eric Holder and Joe Biden whos making things worse for him.

lot of truth in that, especially when BO echo's Biden gaffes like how the private sector if doing fine. you expect it from Biden as he's a known village idiot but BO is supposed to be smart.

Holder is a sleeze. So much for upholding the law and his oath of office, he seems to think he's immuned.​

Both Holder and Napolitano's heads should be rolling soon

Investigators discover I.C.E. Report of Investigation on seizure of Fast & Furious weapons in Texas in August 2010 SIGNED BY JAIME ZAPATA!

Jaime Zapata was murdered in Mexico.

The Department of Homeland Security, ICE and the Department of Justice have long denied that the case of Jaime Zapata had anything to do with Fast and Furious. The discovery of this ROI by Zapata, “puts the lie to that (expletives deleted) by Napolitano and Holder,” according on source who spoke with this reporter on conditions of absolute anonymity.​
Multiple sources including current and former employees of the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security have confirmed this explosive new revelation in the Fast & Furious investigation. Said one source, “I think (DHS) is covering up something big.” He added, “I feel betrayed.”​

link up there didn't work for me, this may be it

The Republicans in the house have to get tough on this guy. They must say we had all we need to hear lets get this guy out.

wonder if the MSM will report it ?

I'm sure they won't. I haven't heard anything about this on FAUX or talk radio either. I would bet that this information has already found it's way to Issa and his committee.

Werbung:
Back