Holocaust denier sentenced to 5 years

Werbung:
Then the quote doesn't make sense. Still the Catholic church is filthy rich and ignores poverty.

The quote makes perfect sense. "It is a poverty that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." She's saying that it's a "poverty" that women kill children just because it poses a potential inconvenience to them.

Now, your upside down flag... that doesn't make any sense.

Why would you lie like that? The Catholic church is filthy rich. Do you deny that??

No more rich than the teachers unions, the labor unions and the lawyer organizations. The catholic church's money comes from it's members, who choose to give their money to continue the mission of the church. Why are you so jealous of Catholics?

Why don't you reply to my original post that our freedoms are going away, not unlike the way they've eroded in Europe thanks to the thought police...

I'm new here - I want to see some real debate/argument, not some unwarranted, unrelated attacks on someone's religion.

No more rich than the teachers unions, the labor unions and the lawyer organizations.

You're kidding, right? How many teacher's unions do you know that own vast amounts of property and gigantic structures around the world? How many teacher's unions threaten to hold a soul in Purgatory until the family pays up?

You're kidding, right? How many teacher's unions do you know that own vast amounts of property and gigantic structures around the world? How many teacher's unions threaten to hold a soul in Purgatory until the family pays up?

Yes, they have big buildings - all privately funded by people who willingly give money to pay for it. So what? If I were a poor African I could say the same of you - you own a house? Well then you must be filthy rich.

Oh - and the Church, FYI, can't threaten to hold a soul in purgatory. Only God decides where you go when you die. Human beings don't have that kind of power.

And once again I ask - Why don't you reply to my original post that our freedoms are going away, not unlike the way they've eroded in Europe thanks to the thought police...

You think America has more freedoms than Europe? I admit, everywhere, peoples freedoms are being taken away bit by bit, and people kid themselves they are not.

Well don't kid yourself, America isn't the free nation above all others. You have a far more intrusive police force, whilst a lot of Europe is still very good. Eastern Europe, for example, gives people much more personal freedom, even if the police force is a bit more unregulated.

You have just as much, if not more "thought police" than Western Europe.

You think America has more freedoms than Europe? I admit, everywhere, peoples freedoms are being taken away bit by bit, and people kid themselves they are not.

Well don't kid yourself, America isn't the free nation above all others. You have a far more intrusive police force, whilst a lot of Europe is still very good. Eastern Europe, for example, gives people much more personal freedom, even if the police force is a bit more unregulated.

You have just as much, if not more "thought police" than Western Europe.

I'll agree with you to a point. We have our own thought police - they're just a little different from yours. Though I do believe we have many more rights than you - the right to own firearms being one of them. The right to say that you don't think the holocaust happened is another...

No one should have to go to jail for thinking something. If that were the case, then there should be millions of muslims in prison for chanting "Death to America!" and "Death to Europe!" Guess it's OK for their thoughts to be uttered in public, but not someone else's.

It's funny how liberalism works. They'll bully anyone they can, as long as they know they won't fight back. Muslims are off their list because they're afraid of having their heads sawed off. Gays are off the list because gays protest VERY loudly. Go down the list of "protected classes"....

ilikeboobs (intelligent posts considering your username), although you may have more rights than us laid out for you, your access to them is more restricted.

What does abortion have to do with your quote?

What does his quote have to do with a Holocaust denier?

Well don't kid yourself, America isn't the free nation above all others. You have a far more intrusive police force, whilst a lot of Europe is still very good.

A more intrusive police force then what? Britain, where talking street cameras scold passersby for antisocial behavior? Or France, where sections of Paris have declared their independence from the rest of the country?

Werbung:
A more intrusive police force then what? Britain, where talking street cameras scold passersby for antisocial behavior?

So America doesn't have CCTV? America doesn't pursue and charge people for anti social behaviour caught on CCTV?

Or France, where sections of Paris have declared their independence from the rest of the country?

That has nothing to do with an intrusive police force, and I don't even know where you got that from.

Back