1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Holocaust? What holocaust?

Discussion in 'Historical Events & Figures' started by Saxon, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Saxon

Saxon Member

Please feel free to review the following information, the get back to me, yes? I will do the usual 'I told you so's' later.

2. Saxon

Saxon Member

and...

3. Saxon

Saxon Member

I would suggest ANYONE look up the Leuchter Report, based upon studies by top scientists.

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I will try to look all this stuff up. You gave a lot of information.

In other threads we talked last night and you agreed that there were camps and there were Jews in the camps. But you disagreed on the number or that they were the only one in the camps. I think you are probably right about the numbers and of course you are right that more than just Jews were in the camps.

One quick question

How many would have to die in camps for you to consider it a holocaust?

5. Saxon

Saxon Member

Aushwitz changes their numbers...

BEFORE.
    [​IMG]

AFTER.
    [​IMG]

HOLOHOAX MATHEMATICS :- 6,000,000 - 2,500,000 = 6,000,000

WTF? Even the Jews are changing the magical 6 million number. Proof the Holocaust is a lie.

Why do the Jews own figures for their total European population pre and post Holohoax not show a fall in numbers ?

How can the 'confessions' from the Nuremburg War Crimes Tribunal be regarded as authentic when according to Allied doctors who examined the German prisoners many of them had been tortured ?

How can confessions which state that Jews were variously steamed to death, gassed by non poisonous diesel exhaust fumes,beaten to death by pedal powered clubbing machines, electrocuted 25,000 at a time on giant metal plates and vaporised by a 'death ray' be regarded as evidence?

Why is the confession of the Auschwitz camp commandant written in English, a language he did not understand, and why are the pages spattered with blood?

How could the Germans have gassed one million jews at Auschwitz in 'chambers' which could never have functioned? Why would these chambers be designed so that they would have discharged highly explosive and toxic Hydrocyanic gas right under the naked flames of the camp crematoria and next to the commandants quarters? Did the Germans wish to poison themselves and blow the entire camp apart?

Why did the Simon Wiesenthal Centre exhibit a photograph on its website showing smoke coming from a 'crematorium' which was in fact airbrushed on and was coming not from a chimney but a fence post?

Why do 'survivors' claim to have seen smoke and flames and ashes issuing from crematorium chimneys night and day when reconnaissance photos show no smoke at all and the blueprints of the crematoria show that the chimneys were fitted with flame and smoke traps?

If there was a Concentration Camp at Treblinka where 850,000 Jews were killed then why does it not appear on wartime recconaissance photos - and why has a ground penetrating radar survey of the site revealed no foundations, no evidence of buildings and no bodies?

How did the Germans dispose of 1.1 million corpses at Auschwitz? The crematoria did not have anything like the capacity to dispose of this number.The alternative story of burning bodies in pits would have required so much petrol that the entire German war effort would have been paralysed. So how WERE the bodies disposed of?

How can 'eyewitness' tales of Jewish prisoners working as 'Sonderkommando' dragging bodies from the 'gas chambers' be true ? None of these stories mention gas masks and some even say the Sonderkommando were smoking cigarettes IN A CHAMBER FULL OF EXPLOSIVE POISONOUS GAS.

Why are so many 'survivors' tales, kept in museum archives, unavailable for public view?

If it is true that the Germans lined tens of thousands of Jews against what is called the 'shooting wall' at Auschwitz and blew their brains out then why can you visit this wall today and see for yourself that there are no bullet holes in it?

Sure the Jews were singled out to be removed from German life and deported, and sure, some of them died from disease and starvation when Allied bombing had wrecked Germany's infrastructure, but that does not constitute a crime - the JEW declared war first!
    [​IMG]

6. Saxon

Saxon Member

6 million, exactly as the world claims. The world claims 6 million Jews were killed, therefore we have a Holocaust. I am merely following their own logic. Anything less is no Holocaust. How many Iraqis have been killed in the war? How many people were killed in WWII? Why is THIS not a Holocaust? Far more people were killed fighting the war than Jews were killed, yet only the Jews matter. Why? Those who question the number of Russian dead are not jailed. Those who question the number of Chinese killed under Mao are never jailed, but anyone who questions the Holocaust is looking at 3 years in jail. WHY?

7. Pandora

3 years in jail for questioning the number of dead? HUH? Where is that happening?

Strange thing is, I saw some clip art a few weeks ago saying much the same but I never heard of anyone going to jail for questioning how many Jews died in WW2

I guess other things should be called a holocaust too.

8. Saxon

Saxon Member

A lie.

9. Pidgey

Pidgey Well-Known Member

There's the Holodomor... but most folks haven't heard of that.

10. Saxon

Saxon Member

This man was in my city for a few years, but we extradited him for DARING to question the Holocaust. Any more questions?

11. Saxon

Saxon Member

WHY? Go ahead, tell everyone WHY no one has heard of this.

12. Pandora

That could not happen in the states, I am truly shocked it happened in Canada.

Are you in danger for talking about it?

13. Pandora

Oh my GOD! That is horrible. 6-8 million died in this one, and I have never learned about it.

I do not understand why this is not well known.

Why is that?

14. Pidgey

Pidgey Well-Known Member

Probably more because they don't teach it in our STATE-RUN schools...

There are probably a lot of lessons that the American people could learn from it, though, if they weren't too busy watching American Idol.

15. Pandora

That is just flat sad.

It said part of why it happened was the government forcing large farms. Is not that the way the states are heading, hell and the government is not letting many of those farms have water due to a damn shmelt!