Holocaust? What holocaust?

That could not happen in the states, I am truly shocked it happened in Canada.

Are you in danger for talking about it?

Why? This is an AMERICAN site. After all, I am not creating websites, publishing books etc., however much I agree that I should bloody well be allowed to do so in a country that prizes freedom of speech... as long as it does not anger the Jews.
Sweetie, I would check your own country's laws. They are the same as ours, thanks to the liberal left. Alas, I don't give a ****. I want the truth, and I want it now.

Werbung:
Oh my GOD! That is horrible. 6-8 million died in this one, and I have never learned about it.

I do not understand why this is not well known.

Why is that?

Because the victims were not JEWS. It is that simple. If anyone wrote a denial about incident, there is not a government in the world that would so much as blink, guaranteed.

Why? This is an AMERICAN site. After all, I am not creating websites, publishing books etc., however much I agree that I should bloody well be allowed to do so in a country that prizes freedom of speech... as long as it does not anger the Jews.
Sweetie, I would check your own country's laws. They are the same as ours, thanks to the liberal left. Alas, I don't give a ****. I want the truth, and I want it now.

Things are getting pretty bad around here and I do not think we are far from the "thought police" sticking us in jail, but not for questioning this.

The American left is a pretty anti Israel group and pro Palistine so they would probably welcome the question.

Because the victims were not JEWS. It is that simple. If anyone wrote a denial about incident, there is not a government in the world that would so much as blink, guaranteed.

That is hard to believe as a reason. I am going to ask around various history teachers I work with as to why they do not teach this. and see what they say.

That is hard to believe as a reason. I am going to ask around various history teachers I work with as to why they do not teach this. and see what they say.

Then, if they claim it is because they never happened, call the police. :D

so, when does my ban take place???? Any minute now? Will it be a full ip-ban?

so, when does my ban take place???? Any minute now? Will it be a full ip-ban?

The rules are we dont personally attack other members. You are just brining up a topic. I dont think they are banning for bringing up a topic.

Be careful though about personal attacking other members, eventually the mods will do something about it and you wont want to be the one they do it to.

The rules are we dont personally attack other members. You are just brining up a topic. I dont think they are banning for bringing up a topic.

Be careful though about personal attacking other members, eventually the mods will do something about it and you wont want to be the one they do it to.

I don't give a damn about personal attacks. I believe I am going to be banned for this thread I created in which I actually question the Holocaust. I was sure the Admins/Mods would be frightened, and ban me pronto. Trust me, it has happened to me before. I was called an 'anti-semite' one too many times, simply for questioning the Holocaust. Some members of this particular site from which I was banned even suggested, quite ridiculously, that I should be charged under the 'hate crime' laws, and offered to contact the 'authorities'. I had responded by giving the names and addresses of our CSIS and RCMP. I thought I was so helpful. I was banned shortly thereafter. I am waiting for this site to do the same.

Auch_dees.jpg

Werbung:
Back