Holocaust? What holocaust?

While under oath at the 1985 Zundel trial in Toronto the world's foremost so-called "Holocaust" expert Raul Hilberg was forced to admit that he had never visited a single one of the worker camps before writing his 1961 book, "Destruction of the European Jews". And Hilberg only ever visited 1 camp (Treblinka) for a 1 day ceremony between 1961 and 1985. And this was the main jew that all the other jews always named as the person who knew the entire true story. Jews are unbelievable liars.

I told you. It is all a lie. Zundel was questioned by someone who had never set foot in a camp.

Werbung:

Notice how the host mentions that the 'final solution' was the removal of all EUROPEAN Jews to the island of Madagascar. My grandfather remembered reading about this in London. That the 'final solution' was the liquidation of all Jews is the greatest lie of all. Adolf Hitler never mentioned anything about the final solution being the liquidation of all Jewry. This is propaganda, especially since there has never been found any documentation to prove such. Remember, the Allies claim the commander at Auschwitz wrote a diary, which included confessions to murdering millions of Jews, in English. Yet, the man never spoke a word of English, and he never understood it. Why would a German write a diary in English anyway? That's akin to me writing my own diary in German. Why the **** would I do that?

I told you. It is all a lie. Zundel was questioned by someone who had never set foot in a camp.

There were many Jews who visited the camps. Some most died in the length of time it took to take a shower. Some died a couple of months later from starvation and over-work. Almost all died save for a relative few survivors. An additional few escaped and told their story before the war was over (Sorbibor; mass escape, Auschwitz: two hidden in outside wood pile). Hilburg gathered witness accounts from those who were there, it does not matter whether he had personally visited any of the camps.

Notice how the host mentions that the 'final solution' was the removal of all EUROPEAN Jews to the island of Madagascar. My grandfather remembered reading about this in London. That the 'final solution' was the liquidation of all Jews is the greatest lie of all. Adolf Hitler never mentioned anything about the final solution being the liquidation of all Jewry. This is propaganda, especially since there has never been found any documentation to prove such. Remember, the Allies claim the commander at Auschwitz wrote a diary, which included confessions to murdering millions of Jews, in English. Yet, the man never spoke a word of English, and he never understood it. Why would a German write a diary in English anyway? That's akin to me writing my own diary in German. Why the **** would I do that?
The Nazi's did no what the fact that the camps were execution factories to get out so they talked in vague terms like: "Special Handling" and "Resettlement" "Final answer to the Jewish question." to refer to executing Jews. They did not want the world to know, or a repeat of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising happening again.

As for the "...diary in English...", show it to us, show us evidence that it existed or shut up.

Adolf Hitler never mentioned anything about the final solution being the liquidation of all Jewry.
I have seen translated documentary films of speeches where he claims exactly that.

The Nazi's did no what the fact that the camps were execution factories to get out so they talked in vague terms like: "Special Handling" and "Resettlement" "Final answer to the Jewish question." to refer to executing Jews. They did not want the world to know, or a repeat of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising happening again.

As for the "...diary in English...", show it to us, show us evidence that it existed or shut up.

I have seen translated documentary films of speeches where he claims exactly that.

Read here where your own Major Miller asks that ANYONE, including Jews, who claims to have seen the poisoning of prisoners via gas chambers at the camps was to be reported because it was a LIE, therefore it would be perjury.

OWNED. Jewish liars. I am ashamed that the West was complicit in this lie, all in order to give Palestine to the Jews.

Tell me, why go to all the trouble of building gas chambers, camps etc. if a single bullet between the eyes would suffice? It is cheaper, quicker and cleaner. Hmmm? The Germans are a notoriously efficient people, the Nazis more so than anyone in the history of humankind.

dahermit my old friend this guy is a Fascist whack job that likes Hitler & Mussolini. It's like trying to tell one of Charles Manson's disciples that... yes those people are really dead because Manson ordered it.

He knows he's on the side of slime. But in his mind it makes him not a super creep but a super "solider".

Translation: He needs to put down the bowl of Cheetos and the Nazi video games and get out of mommies basement for awhile.

We all know because American soldiers freed the camps. We know for a fact they existed. In many cases the bodies and skeletons were piled up in huge hills of the dead. If it were 6 million dead or 1 million dead the numbers make no difference. It was gassing and burning civilian human beings.

Yes, they were both victims of Nazi actions; Invasion of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, France, U.S.S.R, et. al. Of course, you will find some rationalization that fits your adolescent fascination of Neo-Nazi ideology.

If the Jew remains are not buried where claimed, then they must be alive. One wonders just where they could be hiding.

Also, if the holocaust never happened, why did the Nazis never use that defense at the Nuremberg trials? They never denied that it happened, their defense was that they were ordered to do it from higher up. "If I should be captured and sentenced to death for what I have done, I will jump into my grave laughing, because I am but one, and I have killed millions [of Jews]."- Adolf Eichmann.

Were you at the Nuremburg trials, present to see the denials? You DO know that the Nazis were beaten and forced confessions were the norm there?

Your Eichmann quote is a falsehood, because it has never been sourced.

dahermit my old friend this guy is a Fascist whack job that likes Hitler & Mussolini. It's like trying to tell one of Charles Manson's disciples that... yes those people are really dead because Manson ordered it.

He knows he's on the side of slime. But in his mind it makes him not a super creep but a super "solider".

Translation: He needs to put down the bowl of Cheetos and the Nazi video games and get out of mommies basement for awhile.

Ah, the mountain of evidence against the Holocaust is getting to you.

* How could Hitler kill 6,500,000 Jews although they were only 3,450,000 in German occupation ?

[...between 1933 and 1945, 1,500,000 Jews emigrated to Britain, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Australia, China, India, Palestine and the United Sutes. This is confirmed by the Jewish journalist Bruno Blau, who cites the same figure in the New York Jewish paper Aufbau, August 13th, 1948. Of these emigrants, approximately 400,000 came from Germany before September 1939. This is acknowledged by the World Jewish Congress in its publication Unity in Dispersion (p. 377), which states that: "The majority of the German Jews succeeded in leaving Germany before the war broke out." In addition to the German Jews, 220,000 of the total 280,000 Austrian Jews had emigrated by September, 1939, while from March 1939 onwards the Institute for Jewish Emigration in Prague had secured the emigration of 260,000 Jews from former Czechoslovakia. In all, only 360,000 Jews remained in Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia after September 1939. From Poland, an estimated 500,000 had emigrated prior to the outbreak of war. These figures mean that the number of Jewish emigrants from other European countries (France, the Netherlands, Italy, the countries of eastern Europe etc.) was approximately 120,000. This exodus of Jews before and during hostilities, therefore, reduces the number of Jews in Europe to approximately 5,000,000. In addition to these emigrants, we must also include the number of Jews who fled to the Soviet Union after 1939, and who were later evacuated beyond reach of the German invaders. It will be shown below that the majority of these, about 1,250,000, were migrants from Poland. But apart from Poland, Reitlinger admits that 300,000 other European Jews slipped into Soviet territory between 1939 and 1941. This brings the total of Jewish emigrants to the Soviet Union to about 1,550,000. In Colliers magazine, June 9th, 1945, Freiling Foster, writing of the Jews in Russia, explained that "2,200,000 have migrated to the Soviet Union since 1939 to escape from the Nazis," but our lower estimate is probably more accurate. Jewish migration to the Soviet Union, therefore, reduces the number of Jews within the sphere of German occupation to around 3-1/2 million, approximately 3,450,000. From these should be deducted those Jews living in neutral European countries who escaped the consequences of the war. According to the 1942 World Almanac (p. 594). the number of Jews living in Gibraltar, Britain, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and Turkey was 413,128. ]
" Did six million really die ? : Ch.3 - Population and emigration "

Damn, that 6 million figure at a time where there weren't even that many Jews in all of Europe.

I think someone needs to start taking the Jews to account for their lies. I already have.

So, Mr. Saxon, you have ignored my post to you, cowardice? On another thread you advocated that the military be used to deal with the "faggotry" problem. That sounds very much like what Hitler recommended for the Jews, gypsies, and homosexuals. So I gather that killing people you hate and fear may be the sum and substance of your philosophical basis, is that right? Would you order the killing of millions of Jews and homosexuals if you had the power to do so?

I reiterate: I'm curious about something. I know that Jewish people have done some good things, I've known some Jewish people were good folks, a benefit to the community. Can the same be said for any Nazi? Did Nazis do ANYTHING good? Did they advocate anything beneficial to world at large? Do they have ANY redeeming social value?

Were you at the Nuremburg trials, present to see the denials? You DO know that the Nazis were beaten and forced confessions were the norm there?

Your Eichmann quote is a falsehood, because it has never been sourced.
Here it is sonny boy. And, stop posting in red, it makes you look even more the fool.

"When Hausner produced as evidence a quote by Eichmann in 1945 who stated: "I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction." Eichmann countered the claim saying that he was referring only to "enemies of the Reich"."
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann

Did you notice that Eichmann did not deny he had said it.

Here it is sonny boy. And, stop posting in red, it makes you look even more the fool.

"When Hausner produced as evidence a quote by Eichmann in 1945 who stated: "I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction." Eichmann countered the claim saying that he was referring only to "enemies of the Reich"."
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann

Did you notice that Eichmann did not deny he had said it.

Unsourced

* We shall meet again. I have believed in God. I obeyed the laws of war and was loyal to my flag.

* About this occurrence, I will jump to my death laughing, because the knowledge of having five million Jews on my conscience gives me a sense of great satisfaction.

FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE, WIKI. *ROTFLMAO* Notice the term 'unsourced'? This means it cannot be substantiated. You do also realise that the Nuremburg trials were known for the mass beatings and torture of Nazi officers?

Werbung:
So, Mr. Saxon, you have ignored my post to you, cowardice? On another thread you advocated that the military be used to deal with the "faggotry" problem. That sounds very much like what Hitler recommended for the Jews, gypsies, and homosexuals. So I gather that killing people you hate and fear may be the sum and substance of your philosophical basis, is that right? Would you order the killing of millions of Jews and homosexuals if you had the power to do so?

I reiterate: I'm curious about something. I know that Jewish people have done some good things, I've known some Jewish people were good folks, a benefit to the community. Can the same be said for any Nazi? Did Nazis do ANYTHING good? Did they advocate anything beneficial to world at large? Do they have ANY redeeming social value?

Who said anything about killing them? I never advocated any such thing. This would suggest you are reduced to lying in order to get your point across. I clearly advocated the use of the military to either silence them via the military sending them to jails, or even better, expulsion from my country.

Back