Holocaust? What holocaust?

Sweetie, those were not Nazis. Those were skinheads who THINK they are Nazis. It is your own liberal belief system that has led such morons to believe they must follow a 'violent' society such as that found in Nazism. After all, they have been taught by liberals since childhood that Nazism is evil, therefore they pour, through their liberal-induced Nazism, all their hatred, their anger etc. I would suggest you and yours are to blame for their condition, for the destruction of the true principles of Nazism. Nazism was never about hate. It was about stopping the Jewish enemy from destroying their people. Remember, Germany in WWI was winning, and quite handily until the Jews stabbed them in the back, and ensured the destruction of the German people. Look it up ANYWHERE. It was the Jews who talked the British into turning down any peace overtures. They did this TWICE, once in WWI and once in WWII. You are to suggest Hitler never sent emissaries to seek out peace with Britain? No, Jews whispered into Chamberlain's ear 'no peace'.

Nazism is "about stopping the Jewish enemy from destroying their people." That's it? What about blacks and gypsies and homosexuals?

I'm not sure how it became my "liberal belief system" that did anything to anybody since we have not yet established that I am a liberal. As far as who is and isn't a Nazi, I can only go by what they call themselves. I don't see any credentials of yours that say you get to decide who is and isn't a Nazi, you have produced not definition except one sentence fragment about "stopping the Jewish enemy" which hardly is a useful definition. Why don't you tell us exactly who is and isn't and why, give us some sources, there must be someone in your Nazi heritage who could write in complete sentences. Maybe you could tell us about the Aryan Christ who was killed by the Jews, I've read texts by self-identified "Nazis" who made that claim.

Why do you hate gay people if they aren't Jewish? Gays never set out to hurt anybody that I know of, and they certainly never intended to slaughter all the Germans.

So far you have been supporting my position that Nazis have not produced anything of benefit to the human race because you have posted fear, hatred, abuse, and heterosexist diatribes; is there anything good in your philosophy?

Werbung:
I would love to respond, but it seems I am about ready to be banned. I cannot post in many of the forums here. Ta! So nice to know you. I had better leave before my ban becomes complete. I knew this thread was going to become 'unacceptable'. One of the Admins must be a Jew who does not wish anyone to see the truth.

Fare thee well all. I beat your ban.

Ah, I see you did not watch the videos. Tell me, why did the camps have swimming pools? For the ducks?

The numbers matter very much, for if they can lie about the numbers, then it logically follows that they are capable of lying about anything. It is FACT the Soviets killed 25,000 Polish officers. All shot at point-blank range by the Soviets AFTER they had taken Poland. Yet, no one says a word about this. For awhile, it was accepted that it was the Nazis who did this, although all they had to do with it was find their mass grave. Churchill knew about this incident long before the Nazis ever found the remains, but kept quiet about it so as not to upset his new allies. You were saying...?

Did YOU happen to notice the DEAD BODIES piled up like hills & filling up pits with the American soldiers in the picture authenticating it? Did YOU notice the huge GAS CHAMBER HOUSE? Did YOU notice the BODY OVENS... THE PILES AND PITS FULL OF THE SKELETAL REMAINS OF INNOCENT CIVILIAN MEN WOMEN & LITTLE CHILDREN?

Missed that huh?

Someone that tries to deny this undeniable type of evidence is really saying they approve of these things. That makes them the lowest most pathetic form of feces.

The Nazis forced by that sniveling coward Hitler were only thugs to old men, women and little children. They were no match for hard core American MEN in a real fight.

On this Independence Day remember who your up against sonny! We never quit defending our families & our freedom! HOOAH!!!

FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE, WIKI. *ROTFLMAO* Notice the term 'unsourced'? This means it cannot be substantiated. You do also realise that the Nuremburg trials were known for the mass beatings and torture of Nazi officers?
Did you miss the part where I indicated that he admitted saying it, sonny? What has the Nuremberg trial got to do with Eichmann? He was not one of the defendants at that trial. You should have paid attention in history class (before you dropped out of school), instead of shaving your head.

You really are ridiculous on soooo many levels.

First and most glaring is if it were 4 million Jews or 1.5 million Jews killed by the Nazis it would make absolutely no difference at all.

Secondly you can't even post appropriate YouTube video to try and make even a stupid case.

The first plaque depicted says 4 million PEOPLE (not just Jews).

The second Plaque depicted says 1.5 million JEWS (just Jews).

But the broader and more current question is why would a sane individual be for killing ANY Jews.

Fact is this: Crazy Nazi death camp killers... got the crap kicked out of 'em.

And everyone in the rational world celebrates it... as this clip shows.

My God ! Are there really still people who don't believe the Holocast really happened. I thought that all went away. Do you guys also believe in a hollow earth or a flat earth. How bout birth under a cabbage leaf where a stork deposited you. Are you waiting for the Tooth fairy ?? Silly is silly is silly !!!!

My God ! Are there really still people who don't believe the Holocast really happened. I thought that all went away. Do you guys also believe in a hollow earth or a flat earth. How bout birth under a cabbage leaf where a stork deposited you. Are you waiting for the Tooth fairy ?? Silly is silly is silly !!!!

People believe in all kinds of absurdities.

Some believe man can cause the Earth to warm. That is analogous to believing the Earth is flat, or government run health care is best, or totalitarianism is better than democracy, or Marxism better than capitalism, or W brought down the towers on 9-11, and on and on....

Oh Yeah, I get it now. It's like believing there were WMD's in Iraq, Or that it's OK to out a CIA agent for political purposes, or there should be no controls on the mortgage lenders, or "Brownie" did a great job in New Orleans, or the Private Insurers are entitled to windfall profits cause they really love us, ot that the Republicans really have a program other than "no" they are just keeping it secret, or that we can throw all the crap we want to into the atmosphere and it'll be OK, or that we really can win in the middle east and turn everybody into Democratic Republics, or that evolution never happened and the earth is really 4,000 years old (Sarah Palen), or that Obama was not born in the US and is really an arab agent, Yeah, you mean absurdities likke that.

Oh Yeah, I get it now. It's like believing there were WMD's in Iraq, Or that it's OK to out a CIA agent for political purposes, or there should be no controls on the mortgage lenders, or "Brownie" did a great job in New Orleans, or the Private Insurers are entitled to windfall profits cause they really love us, ot that the Republicans really have a program other than "no" they are just keeping it secret, or that we can throw all the crap we want to into the atmosphere and it'll be OK, or that we really can win in the middle east and turn everybody into Democratic Republics, or that evolution never happened and the earth is really 4,000 years old (Sarah Palen), or that Obama was not born in the US and is really an arab agent, Yeah, you mean absurdities likke that.

Yeah like those absurdities...You got it. Some people do believe in absurdities...like you!

During the Nuremberg trials, none of the Nazis used the defense that the holocaust never happened. They stated that they were not responsible for what had happened because they were following orders.
Also, I have seen the tattooed number on the forearm, obtained in Auschwitz, of a former acquaintance of mine. He asserted that the holocaust was true as testified too by many survivors. I believe what he said, he had no reason to lie.
Where are all the Jews hiding that were supposedly not killed?

During the Nuremberg trials, none of the Nazis used the defense that the holocaust never happened. They stated that they were not responsible for what had happened because they were following orders.
Also, I have seen the tattooed number on the forearm, obtained in Auschwitz, of a former acquaintance of mine. He asserted that the holocaust was true as testified too by many survivors. I believe what he said, he had no reason to lie.
Where are all the Jews hiding that were supposedly not killed?

I had presumed this ludicrous thread was dead and buried when our temporary Nazi visitor Saxon left.:cool:

They were of course killed. The first hand witnessing by actual prisoners and soldiers from both sides is a mountain of evidence even if you didn't have the facilities themselves to examine, the mass graves on site and all the many authenticated pictures.

Thanks for getting this thread back on track.

I had presumed this ludicrous thread was dead and buried when our temporary Nazi visitor Saxon left.:cool:

They were of course killed. The first hand witnessing by actual prisoners and soldiers from both sides is a mountain of evidence even if you didn't have the facilities themselves to examine, the mass graves on site and all the many authenticated pictures.

Thanks for getting this thread back on track.

Well cap gun we agree again.

The reason few know of the holocaust committed by Stalin against the Ukrainians is because progressives in the media prevented the news from reaching the West. Walter Duranty like many New York Slimes reporters was a communist and did all he could to prevent the news from being reported. Gareth Jones did his best to report the holocaust, but Duranty and other progressives trashed him. The Left never changes...

http://www.orwelltoday.com/stalinliar.shtml
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-11-12-ukraine-famine-diary_N.htm

Werbung:
Well cap gun we agree again.

The reason few know of the holocaust committed by Stalin against the Ukrainians is because progressives in the media prevented the news from reaching the West. Walter Duranty like many New York Slimes reporters was a communist and did all he could to prevent the news from being reported. Gareth Jones did his best to report the holocaust, but Duranty and other progressives trashed him. The Left never changes...

http://www.orwelltoday.com/stalinliar.shtml
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-11-12-ukraine-famine-diary_N.htm

What? Stalin was bad? Gosh , you know no one ever knew that before, thanks for this update...

Never meet anyone , that did not know Stalin killed so many people...but keep talking maybe one day you will accidentally be right about something

Back