How can i buy food stamps online?

steveox

The reason why i need em cause to advoid paying sales taxes at checkout. Is there anyplace i can get them online? I tried EBAY and Amazon i found nothing.

Werbung:
The reason why i need em cause to advoid paying sales taxes at checkout. Is there anyplace i can get them online? I tried EBAY and Amazon i found nothing.

Buying someone else's food stamps is called fraud. The penalty is up to five years in jail and up to $10k in fines.

Go hang out in seedy neighborhoods and if you come out alive you might have your stamps. Either way some drug user will have your money.

I Hate water. Im still looking for unemployment people to buy food stamps from so i dont pay taxes. These elected assholes dont deserve my money..All they do is,,,LIE,,,LIE,,,LIE AND LIE like Obama did. He promised he closed down gitmo bay didnt do it. He promised he to end the Bush tax cuts and he lied about that too. He promised to end Bush security patroit act like abolish the TSA,Dept of Homeland security and end illegal wiretapping and he lied about that one also. He promised to undo all Bush laws didnt to that!! Thats why they dont deserve my money!! NOT ONE DAMN PENNY!!!

Werbung:
I Hate water. Im still looking for unemployment people to buy food stamps from so i dont pay taxes. These elected assholes dont deserve my money..All they do is,,,LIE,,,LIE,,,LIE AND LIE like Obama did. He promised he closed down gitmo bay didnt do it. He promised he to end the Bush tax cuts and he lied about that too. He promised to end Bush security patroit act like abolish the TSA,Dept of Homeland security and end illegal wiretapping and he lied about that one also. He promised to undo all Bush laws didnt to that!! Thats why they dont deserve my money!! NOT ONE DAMN PENNY!!!

Why don't you make yourself eligible for welfare and then you can really hurt the bastards by collecting food stamps and a check? You will get insurance too.

Back