How come Palenstine is part of the olympic games?

steveox

I thought Israel didnt allow them to become a state? And get this Puerto Rico? How come theyre allowed as a country to compete but theyre in U.S Delitgation in both RNC and DNC Conventions? Thats competing against USA. So why we cant Partispate in Mexican political deligations when illegals are here?

Werbung:
steveox, Cruella, et al,

The Palestinian territories have been considered a "developing region" for more than a decade. As such, under the Olympic Rules, the are exempt from a number of qualifying standards.

I thought Israel didnt allow them to become a state? And get this Puerto Rico? How come theyre allowed as a country to compete but theyre in U.S Delitgation in both RNC and DNC Conventions? Thats competing against USA. So why we cant Partispate in Mexican political deligations when illegals are here?
Good point.
(COMMENT)

I, personally, do not mind if they participate. But I was a little taken back by something else. It came to my attention that, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) cut the one-minute Moment of Silence for the 11 Israeli Athlete that died at the hands of Palestinian terrorists (Munich 1972). The Palestinian Olympic Committee (POC) considered it "racist." It seems that the POC made their case before the IOC and had the "Moment of Silence" removed.

I congratulated the Palestinian Team and wished them well on the http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=507945 website. I added a Remember of Munich, 1972. But somehow, I don't think they will post it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Your a much more generous person than I am Rocco. I have no respect for the likes of the Palestinians. They only have themselves to blame for their conditions and they have "chosen" NOT to become a state. The path is simple...make peace with your neighbors. But the way the ME is headed, Israel is in real danger of not surviving. I sure hope they have contingency plans, and leave the place like they found it...a desert.

Your a much more generous person than I am Rocco. I have no respect for the likes of the Palestinians. They only have themselves to blame for their conditions and they have "chosen" NOT to become a state. The path is simple...make peace with your neighbors. But the way the ME is headed, Israel is in real danger of not surviving. I sure hope they have contingency plans, and leave the place like they found it...a desert.

They Palestinians are merely an unwanted "TOOL" of the islamic movement.
If any islamic nation cared about them--they would not have brutally murdered them and thrown them out of their vast unpopulated lands back in the late 1940's and at other times.

The Arabs and Persians and other disparate tribes would kill them all tomorrow if they were not a useful tool. NO ONE wants them.

Hmmm. The Middle East has been unsettled, since Zionists went to Palestine, in 1882, with the stated intention, of founding a Jewish religious state. The Mahdi Rebellion of 1886 was made into a movie, KHARTOUM, featuring the late NRA President Chuck Heston, as Gordon Pasha.

This was one of two movies, where Chuck got his head on a pike.

The whole modern idea of religious states came from this 1882 Zionist settlement expedition.

Good luck, with your Zionism. We won't profit from this, in the long run. Jews may come up with Zionists, but they won't have to do, with Christians, if they get the chance, to avoid you, who claim Christianity. Any idea why?

The support for Zionism in the US and UK has its roots, in Christian conspiracy, to co-opt all US media agendas, including to violate the separation clause, by whatever means necessary, and to then violate the standing army clause, the exclusion clause, USCA 4 security, and a lot of 18 US Code.

Zionism was and is a massive recipe, for failure. But, I guess lots of unrest and a Holocaust aren't enough, for some people, so we will probably see this wind up, with WWIII. That should push our upcoming Mass Extinction Event 6, from climate change disaster, into competition, with the Permian-Triassic Event, for top killer, of all geologic time.

We couldn't do THAT, without a whole lot of gumption, to whack forests and human habitat.

Hmmm. The Middle East has been unsettled, since Zionists went to Palestine, in 1882, with the stated intention, of founding a Jewish religious state. The Mahdi Rebellion of 1886 was made into a movie, KHARTOUM, featuring the late NRA President Chuck Heston, as Gordon Pasha.

This was one of two movies, where Chuck got his head on a pike.

The whole modern idea of religious states came from this 1882 Zionist settlement expedition.

Good luck, with your Zionism. We won't profit from this, in the long run. Jews may come up with Zionists, but they won't have to do, with Christians, if they get the chance, to avoid you, who claim Christianity. Any idea why?

The support for Zionism in the US and UK has its roots, in Christian conspiracy, to co-opt all US media agendas, including to violate the separation clause, by whatever means necessary, and to then violate the standing army clause, the exclusion clause, USCA 4 security, and a lot of 18 US Code.

Zionism was and is a massive recipe, for failure. But, I guess lots of unrest and a Holocaust aren't enough, for some people, so we will probably see this wind up, with WWIII. That should push our upcoming Mass Extinction Event 6, from climate change disaster, into competition, with the Permian-Triassic Event, for top killer, of all geologic time.

We couldn't do THAT, without a whole lot of gumption, to whack forests and human habitat.

I say America--and North America--sit out this next world war.
Like we should have the other two.
Not our problem.
Maybe sell them arms--cash and carry this time. Let Citibank run that.

Remember the Movie,,The Passion of the Christ? That movie was so brutal it upset some people in theater.
This is what made some people hate the jews.

Mel makes entertaining movies but regarding jews, all he does is parrot what antisemites have been sayig for ever.

Many Hollywood actors are antisemites.
They smile and coo whilst unfolding the stiletto in preparation for the back-stab.
More antisemites there than at the Nuremburg Rally in 1934 at the Zeppelinfeld.

Remember the Movie,,The Passion of the Christ? That movie was so brutal it upset some people in theater.

This is what made some people hate the jews.

yes it did. it even did this before the movie. the RCC did too for the longest time. but people have been hating jews pretty much forever.

Werbung:
Back