How did the anti Obamination people miss this one?

PLC1

Staff member
Obama's brother on drugs charge

Tomorrow morning, President Barack Obama will sit down in the White House to receive his daily intelligence briefing from security officials. Thousands of miles away in Kenya, his half-brother will be facing a rather different audience in a Nairobi courtroom.

George Obama, 26, was arrested yesterday for possession of marijuana, after allegedly being caught with a single joint of "bhang" near his home in a Nairobi slum.

This story broke yesterday, and not one thread about it! How is that possible? Where are the posts comparing Obama's brother with Billy Carter, and, by extension, saying that Obama is a Carter clone? How did you guys miss this?

Werbung:
Obama's brother on drugs charge

This story broke yesterday, and not one thread about it! How is that possible? Where are the posts comparing Obama's brother with Billy Carter, and, by extension, saying that Obama is a Carter clone? How did you guys miss this?

I knew about it but did not think it was worth making a post about. I am still feeling bad for the poor guy, at least he is in a nice jail cell instead of that dang hut! Besides the dems only think its news worthy if its the mother of the boy who is boyfriend to the daughter of the ex vp candidate :)

Something better to post I think would have been that it came out last week that Obama's half sister who is here illegally was almost arrested and deported just a few days before the election and Bush stopped it. For all the evil things the crazy anti Bush people say, that was pretty nice of him to do what he could to make sure nothing swayed the election. but of course the crazy anti Bush people would never give him a fair shake so why bother making a post about it anyway :(

I knew about it but did not think it was worth making a post about. I am still feeling bad for the poor guy, at least he is in a nice jail cell instead of that dang hut! Besides the dems only think its news worthy if its the mother of the boy who is boyfriend to the daughter of the ex vp candidate :)

Something better to post I think would have been that it came out last week that Obama's half sister who is here illegally was almost arrested and deported just a few days before the election and Bush stopped it. For all the evil things the crazy anti Bush people say, that was pretty nice of him to do what he could to make sure nothing swayed the election. but of course the crazy anti Bush people would never give him a fair shake so why bother making a post about it anyway :(

See? That proves that Bush likes illegal aliens!

Just kidding:D

in that case I think he was trying to be nice to obama
but in general he and mccain both really are into no borders.
something I HATE about bush and mccain both.

On that point, we're in total agreement. No one, but no one seems to be willing to do anything about illegal immigration.

On that point, we're in total agreement. No one, but no one seems to be willing to do anything about illegal immigration.

I can't think of anyone who would take it seriously either, and I really dont get it. Most of the people in our country want it put in check and none of the people who claim to represent us are willing to do it.

I can't think of anyone who would take it seriously either, and I really dont get it. Most of the people in our country want it put in check and none of the people who claim to represent us are willing to do it.

My theory is that the people who benefit from illegal immigration, ie, those who need a steady supply of cheap labor that is willing to accept substandard conditions in exchange for not being deported, have graced the campaign coffers of the candidates and are getting returns on that investment.

But, that's just my cynicism talking. It is right only about 99% of the time.

My theory is that the people who benefit from illegal immigration, ie, those who need a steady supply of cheap labor that is willing to accept substandard conditions in exchange for not being deported, have graced the campaign coffers of the candidates and are getting returns on that investment.

But, that's just my cynicism talking. It is right only about 99% of the time.

You could be right, but I think that its also about wanting to make a north american "country" instead of 3 countries in north ameirica

one money, and no borders

And to think, if P Obama had just extended a hand of brotherly love to his man and offered him no more than $12 per year he could have doubled his standard of living so that he didn't end up a poor destitute drug head facing jail.

But I don't think P. Obama believes in brotherly love. He only believes in making someone else pay for the care of others.

well some have ideas....to bad they are retarded....build a fence..lol I watched them on Bull**** have 6 Mexicans build a version of the fence they used, and people where so proud of....then they told them to get in groups of 2, one to go over the wall, one under, 1 threw the wall....only tool was like a pair a tin snips and I think small shovel....longest any group took to get past was less then 5 min...Also it was funny to know that hte company that build the fence in cali...got sued after, becuse they used Illegals to build it lol

Also it was shown that the majority dont even cross the borded like that, they drive in legaly , and just dont go back....fence stoped nothing.

And to think, if P Obama had just extended a hand of brotherly love to his man and offered him no more than $12 per year he could have doubled his standard of living so that he didn't end up a poor destitute drug head facing jail.

But I don't think P. Obama believes in brotherly love. He only believes in making someone else pay for the care of others.

IF obama could find a way to help his brother in the hut with YOUR money,
he would do it in a heart beat :)

yea he should have send him money....becuse we know money cures people of drugs...right? Your brother has a cociaine issues? send him money that helps :)

and Drug head? it was a Fing bit of pot...may as well been he had a cig....and guess what if he can get himself some pot, I I think its safe to say he is doing fine.

Werbung:
Usually if it's something so mind-boggling as to why the empty suits in Washington don't do anything about it....

Someone is making money off it!

Back