How did the anti Obamination people miss this one?

Usually if it's something so mind-boggling as to why the empty suits in Washington don't do anything about it....

Someone is making money off it!

Yes, and passing some of it on to those empty suits in the form of campaign contributions.

Werbung:
Obama's brother on drugs charge

This story broke yesterday, and not one thread about it! How is that possible? Where are the posts comparing Obama's brother with Billy Carter, and, by extension, saying that Obama is a Carter clone? How did you guys miss this?

I saw it. I didn't care. Obviously Obama doesn't care, nor do his Obama-bots care. I figured since no one cares, why bring it up. At least since you brought it up, no one will claim evil republicans bring up meaningless stuff no one cares about.

yes cuz us liberals sooo loved nafta...

Well they do, they just don't know it. After NAFTA was signed our economy was great for years until increases in taxes slowly brought it down.

So they don't like the bill specifically, but they loved the effect. I can't even count the number of times people here have squealed about how great Clinton's economy was. Yet he didn't pass anything economy wise, other than NAFTA.

I saw it. I didn't care. Obviously Obama doesn't care, nor do his Obama-bots care. I figured since no one cares, why bring it up. At least since you brought it up, no one will claim evil republicans bring up meaningless stuff no one cares about.

You mean like the single mom who had 8 babies on top of the ones she already had. The liberals were complaining that she was not getting any corporate sponsorship-free diapers and such. Then when someone said they should step up and sponser her themselves they were aghast. I was actually surprised that they even thought of corporate sponsorship instead of immediately falling back on this as an excuse for more government take over.

Werbung:
You mean like the single mom who had 8 babies on top of the ones she already had. The liberals were complaining that she was not getting any corporate sponsorship-free diapers and such. Then when someone said they should step up and sponser her themselves they were aghast. I was actually surprised that they even thought of corporate sponsorship instead of immediately falling back on this as an excuse for more government take over.

GASP! You evil republican you! How dare you expect a non-republican to pay for this ladies diaper needs! You republicans are all alike! Darn corporate excusing, self serving, responsibility shifting, right-wing kook!!

Back