How libs want to fight dictatorships

Libsmasher

http://pantiesforpeace.ca/

Check this out - a bunch of feminists want to fight the Burmese Junta by sending insults written on their panties to the generals! :D (I'm sure pocketfullofshells and All Arm will want to contribute! :D) No more of the Bush method of taking down dictators with tanks and guns - instead, use the non-violent appeaser method!

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE

Werbung:
Once again, another thread that I will likely post in only once and mostly to point out how ridiculous this is. The title is misleading at best.

Check this out - a bunch of feminists want to fight the Burmese Junta by sending insults written on their panties to the generals! :D (I'm sure pocketfullofshells and All Arm will want to contribute! :D) No more of the Bush method of taking down dictators with tanks and guns - instead, use the non-violent appeaser method!
You do realize this is a Canadian movement of course, but actually probably not. Id like to know what you are doing personally against the Junta.

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE
The fact you bothered to type this once is beyond me, the fact you continue to copy and paste it, shows a level of maturity and substance to your arguments that is so shallow one couldnt fill an eye dropper.

Or is this just you getting excited about the idea of panties. Of which you probably havent seen on a woman outside of a store manequin. Its just panties dude, no need to get that wound up about it.

Once again, another thread that I will likely post in only once and mostly to point out how ridiculous this is. The title is misleading at best.

No, it's right on target. :D

You do realize this is a Canadian movement of course, but actually probably not. Id like to know what you are doing personally against the Junta.

That would be incorrect - it is an international movement, including in the US. I just posted the canadian site, which implies it is part of an international movement. And you apparently missed my thread suggesting an international expedition into Burma to remove the junta.

The fact you bothered to type this once is beyond me, the fact you continue to copy and paste it, shows a level of maturity and substance to your arguments that is so shallow one couldnt fill an eye dropper.

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop laughing at this latest lib appeaser wackiness, and thought I should try to convey my own reaction when reading it. :D

Or is this just you getting excited about the idea of panties. Of which you probably havent seen on a woman outside of a store manequin. Its just panties dude, no need to get that wound up about it.

Now THAT'S not nice Captain Bunz from the Maturity Police. :eek:

Your post is hilarious! Thanks . . I enjoyed
laugh.gif

Haha. This might just have the opposite effect. :rolleyes:

Also, this is serious news because?...

Because the perpetrators of this take it seriously - apparently it is not a joke or hoax. A great deal of world human misery is caused by a relatively small number of people in such juntas. Appeasement appears to be on the ascendant nowadays, the belief that dictators and truly evil people can be dealt with by other than the business end of a gun, that if you "talk to" them they'll stop and go away. This shows the outer limits to which this dangerous disconnect from reality can go.

Ahh. I agree. Appeasement alone will not take down military regimes. Look at Nazi Germany, no amount of foreign political pressure would have made Hitler pack up and step down. It's almost the same as saying "stop! please!!!" to a school bully. They're not going to give up just like that. You might pay them off with your lunch money, or kick them where it hurts, but the tough ruffian is hardly going to go away just because you say "please! no!" Military leaders are going to be somewhat more reasonable, but you get the idea.

I have a better idea. The famous celebrities can send their panties to me and I will auction them on Ebay. I promise to give 10% of the proceeds to causes that actively work against abuses like the ones they want to protest in a real way and I will have done far more.

Werbung:
How conservatives fight dictatorships...:D

Rumsfeld-Saddam.jpg

286_saudi.jpg

Yeah, Bush helped Iraq fight off the iranian dictatorship (photo 1) and convinced saudi arabia to allow the US to attack the iraqi occupiers of kuwait from saudi soil (photo 2). Great moves - thanks for the reminder! :D What's next for the appeasers - send iran their bras?

Back