How parents are responsible for the behavior and ethics of their kids

the annoying thing

I was told by a moron democrat that parents are not responsible for their adult kids behavior . But thats not true they are . Perhaps not legally but they are responsible .

And this from a very liberal university

ttps://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_parents_influence_early_moral_development

As you can clearly see as a parent we do influence the child's behavior and are responsible for what we teach them morally ethically health and so much more.

The old proverb of the apple don't fall far from the tree has a tendency to be right . Liberal democrat do not comprehend .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next this same moron said its ok for young kids to watch drag queens it has no affect them..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Werbung:
I said legally responsible
And then aren't moron
Nope you did not lug nut I said that.
Parents are a huge influence on kids I think you denied that at one time.
You do not like the fact that hunters upbringing was a failure. He's been bailed out of trouble several times by big daddy. Flew to china to do business with his daddy on air force one .And guess what the Biden family got millions hunter even got gifted a expensive diamond as a gift from the Chinese.
Joe is responsible more then most.

Nope you did not lug nut I said that.
Parents are a huge influence on kids I think you denied that at one time.
You do not like the fact that hunters upbringing was a failure. He's been bailed out of trouble several times by big daddy. Flew to china to do business with his daddy on air force one .And guess what the Biden family got millions hunter even got gifted a expensive diamond as a gift from the Chinese.
Joe is responsible more then most.
Absolutely I said legally

Me: "what "extent"? lol. once children become adults parents are not legally responsible for them at all. duh."

Let me know when you can prove anything other than how much you like to obsess about the bidens

Absolutely I said legally

Me: "what "extent"? lol. once children become adults parents are not legally responsible for them at all. duh."

Let me know when you can prove anything other than how much you like to obsess about the bidens
They are responsible for how their child turned out . As with a narcissist thier parents obviously failed . If A parent fails to influence thier kid properly they are responsible for their failure and failed the child.

Werbung:
They are responsible for how their child turned out . As with a narcissist thier parents obviously failed . If A parent fails to influence thier kid properly they are responsible for their failure and failed the child.
Not responsible legally as I said

If you want to try and prove poor parenting caused hunters problems go for it
Not that I expect anything but whining and right wing blather from you

Back