How to declare victory in Iraq

I go for Option C.

Dress in a flight suit, stand in front of a banner labeled "Mission Accomplished" and hold a press conference.

Works everytime.

I can't believe everyone missed the whole point about the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner.

It had nothing to do with the Iraq war. It's been highly reported Bush ducked a lot of drug tests back when he was in the Texas Air National Guard and from time to time he'd stop attending all together by having his family & friends pull strings so he could go help them campaign.

The "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" was that he didn't drive the plane into the side of the ship!:D

Werbung:
your YOUNG
your posts tell us so .that is a fine theory although its completly flawwed

I was looking through my old book of Winston Churchill quotes and I ran across this one:

"Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events."

Seems that it holds a little something for both the American people and Mr. Bush.

Werbung:
Should we pull all our troops out, all our contractors out and let them rebuild their own country?
Or,
Should we pull all our troops out, all our contractors and drop a nuke on Baghdad and let them rebuild their own country?

Junior already has declared victory . Don't you remember? Aircraft carrier ...flight helmet under arm...hail to the chief...MISSON ACCOMPLISHED?

We are now wageing an occupation durring a civil war within the occupied country. Get some perspective here, please.

Back