How to End 'Islamophobia'

Werbung:
nick.berg.gif

9.11-01.jpg

Just kidding. I'm talking about when violent Islamic fundamentalists send missions to other countries and build schools. Oh wait, I know what you meant. You were thinking that since I have a problem with people flying planes into our buildings and cutting the heads off of reporters then I must have a problem with ALL muslims. Because that line of thought is VERY reasonable.

What do you HONESTLY think I could have meant by "recent Islamic behavior?" You think that I have a problem with the Muslims that work normal jobs and send their kids to college? Maybe you were just diverting attention from the fact that your response about Native Americans has nothing to do with a thread about Muslims condemning "Islamophobia."

"Islamophobia"
I just love how people create words to further their agenda.
This is no different than accusing people that are against gay marriage as having homophobia. It's pretty much a big pile of that which makes the grass grow green. Just because somebody has a negative opinion of something does not make it a phobia. Calling it a phobia is just one more method people use as fuel for the fire. Whenever somebody makes up a word like this it is only to discredit people that have an opposing opinion. It isn't honest or intelligent.

nick.berg.gif

9.11-01.jpg

Just kidding. I'm talking about when violent Islamic fundamentalists send missions to other countries and build schools. Oh wait, I know what you meant. You were thinking that since I have a problem with people flying planes into our buildings and cutting the heads off of reporters then I must have a problem with ALL muslims. Because that line of thought is VERY reasonable.

What do you HONESTLY think I could have meant by "recent Islamic behavior?" You think that I have a problem with the Muslims that work normal jobs and send their kids to college? Maybe you were just diverting attention from the fact that your response about Native Americans has nothing to do with a thread about Muslims condemning "Islamophobia."

Well Islam is a religion. Can you isolate that as the sole, or even partial motivation for any of the things you have mentioned? Or did it just happen to be muslims who do these things, but for other reasons?

Furthermore, If we can say that muslims blow themselves up because of their religion, or fly plains into buildings because of their religion, then dont you think there would certainly not be very many buildings left standing?

I think that for radical muslims, people who would fly planes into buildings or cut someone's head off or teach their children that Jews are a mix of pigs and monkeys, the violence and hate comes from a mix of desperation due to the west's actions in the region, the poverty many of them live in (perhaps, though I seem to remember reading that wealthier young men are more likely to join the Jihad), and also their religion. You can talk about christians shooting abortion doctors all day long, but untill you show me where it says in the Bible that christians should shoot abortion doctors, or to conquer land and convert/ kill the "savages" then you don't really have a point. In the Koran it says to make war with unbelievers. Their religion IS playing a big part.

But then again it depends how much of your holy book you want to follow and how you want to interpret it. Why don't you stop wearing clothes of two different fibres?

Sooo whats this crap about shellfish and different fibres. Would either really cause any harm to society? Do you understand the difference between 'dont eat shellfish' and "kill them wherever you find them"??? and the impact such commandments could have on society? MARK

Could have Mark, could have. I've spoken with Christians who genuinely believe Pokemon is a satanic cult, the bloke was an ordained reverend. The Bible has more than a couple of passages preaching violence, I'm too tired to find them but I think someone else posted a list of them somehwere in this disucssion or another one.

Could have Mark, could have. I've spoken with Christians who genuinely believe Pokemon is a satanic cult, the bloke was an ordained reverend. The Bible has more than a couple of passages preaching violence, I'm too tired to find them but I think someone else posted a list of them somehwere in this disucssion or another one.

My Aunt could have had balls and she would have been my uncle. Muslim Fundamentalist HAVE recited passages from the Koran and Haddiths as justification for their slaughter of innocents across the world. MARK

Sooo whats this crap about shellfish and different fibres. Would either really cause any harm to society? Do you understand the difference between 'dont eat shellfish' and "kill them wherever you find them"??? and the impact such commandments could have on society? MARK

Eating shellfish causes no harm to society.

Neither does wearing clothing of different fibers.

Neither does homosexuality.

Yet all of them are labeled "abominations" by an Abrahamic Deity.

Eating shellfish causes no harm to society.

Neither does wearing clothing of different fibers.

Neither does homosexuality.

Yet all of them are labeled "abominations" by an Abrahamic Deity.

Your point? Do you understand the difference between being "labeled" and being killed? MARK

Werbung:
Back