How To Shut Down The Welfare State

Alias

Washington State, up in the hills hiding out
Werbung:
We are wasting billions in govt handouts. I'm serious about this and came across this piece this morning and found it interesting. Americans need to be more self sufficient without relying on taking money from each other through govt rather than teaching people to once again take care of themselves.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/12/how_to_shut_down_the_welfare_state.html

You feel the same way about corporate welfare? Oh, that's right, I forget..we don't want to hassle the 1%. After all, they're "job creators"..:rolleyes:

you can kill off ALL the4 corporate welfare (as long as it is ALL) tomorrow.
These guys are attacking their favorite strawman again... The mythical Republican featured in all of the radical leftist talking points, you know, that evil, nasty, racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe, who loves money, hates poor people, want's dirtier air and water, wants to refuse health care to everyone in hopes they die in the street, wants to cut taxes to zero while deficit spending into the trillions going to war in foreign countries to steal their oil... That guy. :p

These guys are attacking their favorite strawman again... The mythical Republican featured in all of the radical leftist talking points, you know, that evil, nasty, racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe, who loves money, hates poor people, want's dirtier air and water, wants to refuse health care to everyone in hopes they die in the street, wants to cut taxes to zero while deficit spending into the trillions going to war in foreign countries to steal their oil... That guy. :p

Yeah, sure..I'm nothing but a hater of those kind innocent Repubs spouting "radical leftist talking points"....

Isn't the GOP refusing to compromise at all when it comes to raising taxes on the 1%? Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Of course, I really can't blame them. Obama is one of the weakest presidents I can remember in my lifetime. He signals his willingness to cave before the negotiations start.

Closing down the welfare stae sounds like a great idea.

You could then start thinking about bringing back slavery, burning witches and lots of other things in the same direction of travel.

You know why so many Americans are so right wing?

Because right wing politics appeals to the animal instincts in us, or in other words, it does not require much cerebral consideration.

Or, in language they can understand...because they are stupid.

Yeah, sure..I'm nothing but a hater of those kind innocent Repubs spouting "radical leftist talking points".....
You were attacking a strawman when you said:

You feel the same way about corporate welfare? Oh, that's right, I forget.. we don't want to hassle the 1%. -Popeye

You were attacking the Repuiblican stereotype because it's much easier to attack the misrepresented positions of a non-existent individual than it is for you to discuss the actual positions of actual forum members.

Would you be willing to cut ALL corporate welfare? (That means no more subsidies to wind, solar, and other alternative energy companies, or any of the other companies you think should be propped up with taxpayer funding)

I remain 100% in favor of cutting all subsidies to all businesses, even the ones I like. How about you?

You could then start thinking about bringing back slavery...
You are already trying to do just that... You are the one who thinks some people should be forced to work for the benefit of others without compensation for their labor. You even claim that it's a "Right" to force others into slavery.

Slavery is forcing people to labour for free.

You are just not very bright

Which is why you swallow this right wing BS

Taxation is the inevitable consequence of large complex societies and inevitably some people will contribute for something they don't directly benefit from

Most people don't mind this sharing way of life

Viscious right wing half wits don't undersstand the overall value it brings to everyone in the end

I bet you are a christian

Slavery is forcing people to labour for free.

You are just not very bright

Which is why you swallow this right wing BS

Taxation is the inevitable consequence of large complex societies and inevitably some people will contribute for something they don't directly benefit from

Most people don't mind this sharing way of life

Viscious right wing half wits don't undersstand the overall value it brings to everyone in the end

I bet you are a christian

Problem with Christians? Are you Christophobic?

Oh no, not another naive lefty who fell for the 1% vs 99% crap. You're being manipulated and you don't even know it.

Left , Right, Democrat, Republican..we're all being manipulated in this scam they like to refer to as the "two party system"..Oh, when campaigning they make a lot of promises that almost never pan out, while laying it on thick with the fearmongering of what will happen if the opposition wins. They keep us interested by throwing us a little red meat primarily in the form of social issues, but when it comes to real policies that directly affect real lives, foreign intervention and the WoD for a couple examples, they're all part and parcel of the same thing..

Werbung:
Left , Right, Democrat, Republican..we're all being manipulated in this scam they like to refer to as the "two party system"..Oh, when campaigning they make a lot of promises that almost never pan out, while laying it on thick with the fearmongering of what will happen if the opposition wins. They keep us interested by throwing us a little red meat primarily in the form of social issues, but when it comes to real policies that directly affect real lives, foreign intervention and the WoD for a couple examples, they're all part and parcel of the same thing..

I don't hear any Republicans talking about the 1% vs the 99%. That's from the left and that is what you brought up. Just sayin'.

Back