Howard Stern exposing Obamabots

Sounds like you're one of those who want an Obama/Palin in the white house... :D

No, what I would like is for ANY right wing moron to bring up ANY valid point for discussion besides "Well this guy says this, and this guy says that, and I saw this story on this tabloid show." Not a single one of you has had an original thought that has not been dis proven, or shown for the slander it really is. Your rhetoric is old and tired just like your candidate of choice. I'm just truly amazed that after 8 years of republican rule and seeing where it has gotten us that you are still defending a candidate who is just a clone of the joke of a president we have to endure right now.......I would sincerely like to know what the hell is in your kool-aid.........

Your responses all demonstrate that you realize how ridiculous you look but are just to hard headed to admit that "Damn, maybe we fuched up"......

Werbung:
No, what I would like is for ANY right wing moron to bring up ANY valid point for discussion besides "Well this guy says this, and this guy says that, and I saw this story on this tabloid show." Not a single one of you has had an original thought that has not been dis proven, or shown for the slander it really is. Your rhetoric is old and tired just like your candidate of choice. I'm just truly amazed that after 8 years of republican rule and seeing where it has gotten us that you are still defending a candidate who is just a clone of the joke of a president we have to endure right now.......I would sincerely like to know what the hell is in your kool-aid.........

Your responses all demonstrate that you realize how ridiculous you look but are just to hard headed to admit that "Damn, maybe we fuched up"......

you are so funny

you are all upset because howard stern showed how dumb obama worshipers are and instead of saying wow some of those guys are sorry excuses for voters you attack because we arnt happy to have the guy who is nothing really except worshiped. Incase you have not noticed, no one worships bush or blindly follows him

you are so funny

Hey I don't see you questioning anybody CALLING McCain McBUSH or or all the other freaking names that they use on these boards?

By the way is not my intention to change anybody's opinions. I never said that I did.I think that everybody already has one and that's why they come here to expose it.

Actually, I find them equally as ridiculous and pathetic. Don't make such assumptions - to hold the view you accuse me of would be totally irrational.

Werbung:
Sounds like you're one of those who want an Obama/Palin in the white house... :D

Yeah me too. Vote McCain Palin. I thought Stern was pulling for the Nobama.

You Nobama peoples are crazy. Put down the cool aid and stop following him around in a trance like he is the messiah.

Back