How's this for an outrageous statement?

Werbung:

Hersh, besides being in that very odd category of antisemitic jew, is a dependable ally of America's enemies - whoever they may be.

"Crusader" is a favorite term of islamofascist anti-american propaganda, and its led most arabs and not a few unschooled westerners to believe that the Crusades was when problems began between the arabs and the west. Of course, where it really began was centuries before the crusades, when islamic armies swept over the middle east, north africa, and parts of europe, bringing them under islamic rule.

But, then there's this, and I discovered this myself, just this morning: did you realize that "liberal" is an anagram for "braille?" And, according to Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, "braille" is "a system of writing for the blind." Kind of all makes sense now, doesn't it?

Best Regards
Doug

ok after those mindless posts...back to the actual story

normally I would just write this off...but given that he has normally been on the front line of these stories the last few years ...makes me wounder just what he has. We did have that General a few years back who got canned for going around calling the Iraq war a war on Islam...so would not shock me to see a few people hold to the idea...as far as how far past those individual people it goes...that I don't see going so far.

ok after those mindless posts...back to the actual story

normally I would just write this off...but given that he has normally been on the front line of these stories the last few years ...makes me wounder just what he has. We did have that General a few years back who got canned for going around calling the Iraq war a war on Islam...so would not shock me to see a few people hold to the idea...as far as how far past those individual people it goes...that I don't see going so far.

Hersh went way beyond that. He said it was a war against Islam carried on by Christians, and said it in Qatar. He used the inflammatory (in that part of the world) word "crusade." It was like he was trying to fan the flames of Islamic fanaticism.

Or, maybe he didn't care and was just trying to sell his book.

Hersh went way beyond that. He said it was a war against Islam carried on by Christians, and said it in Qatar. He used the inflammatory (in that part of the world) word "crusade." It was like he was trying to fan the flames of Islamic fanaticism.

Or, maybe he didn't care and was just trying to sell his book.

yes, true the setting and way he said it clearly aims to piss off quite a few muslims and make things harder for us...but also we given his rep...we have to ask..what truth lies behind it? even if just some, its a scary idea to think it could be. And I doubt he would make something like this up ( does not mean he is correct..just that I don't think he belives it to not be true) .

yes, true the setting and way he said it clearly aims to piss off quite a few muslims and make things harder for us...but also we given his rep...we have to ask..what truth lies behind it? even if just some, its a scary idea to think it could be. And I doubt he would make something like this up ( does not mean he is correct..just that I don't think he belives it to not be true) .

It's hard to say what he believes. People hold some strange beliefs, as this and other forums demonstrate.

To think that the American military is somehow being run by fundamentalist Christians bent on making cathedrals our of mosques is so absurd that it's hard to see how very many could believe it, other than the fanatic Muslims that Hersh was addressing.

It's hard to say what he believes. People hold some strange beliefs, as this and other forums demonstrate.

To think that the American military is somehow being run by fundamentalist Christians bent on making cathedrals our of mosques is so absurd that it's hard to see how very many could believe it, other than the fanatic Muslims that Hersh was addressing.

Yes and yet, pockets is defending Hersh.

Remember when W used the word crusade shortly after 9/11? Libs like pockets and the lib media went crazy. But, when a kooky lib like Hersh condemns the American military and Christians using the same word, libs give him the benefit of doubt.

I don;t think the military is, as a systemic thing...I ment as in some general happens to have his own ideas...like I said seems hard to belive, and if anyone else with less credibility said it I would just call them to the loony bin...but it would be at least interesting to hear how he comes to this idea...

Gipper...why are you even talking...I said nothing about believing it..just that would be interested to see how he comes to this...and that we have in the past have leaders say things along these lines...also gipper I know this is realy hard for you...but a reporter saying what he found while reporting...not the same as the president useing it when he is the one deciding to go to war..

While I believe there could be some who believe this is a good idea...does not belive I think the military would actuly do it.

Yes and yet, pockets is defending Hersh.

Remember when W used the word crusade shortly after 9/11? Libs like pockets and the lib media went crazy. But, when a kooky lib like Hersh condemns the American military and Christians using the same word, libs give him the benefit of doubt.

If by "lib media" you mean the Muslim fanatics, then you have a point. You use that word so much and in so many different ways, it is difficult to decide just what you do mean by it.

If by "lib media" you mean the Muslim fanatics, then you have a point. You use that word so much and in so many different ways, it is difficult to decide just what you do mean by it.

That's what I love about you THC. You are always so confused. How could anyone but you confuse "lib media" to mean Muslim fanatics? You are so cute.

Let me spell it out for you...as most informed people know what the "lib media" is.

Lib Media - NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Reuters, AP, Bloomberg, Financial Times, NY Times, WaPo, Huffpo, MediaMatters, Politico, Time, Newsweek, USA Today, Daily Beast, and most local newspapers...in effect, pretty much the entire news media with a few notable exceptions.

I don;t think the military is, as a systemic thing...I ment as in some general happens to have his own ideas...like I said seems hard to belive, and if anyone else with less credibility said it I would just call them to the loony bin...but it would be at least interesting to hear how he comes to this idea...

Gipper...why are you even talking...I said nothing about believing it..just that would be interested to see how he comes to this...and that we have in the past have leaders say things along these lines...also gipper I know this is realy hard for you...but a reporter saying what he found while reporting...not the same as the president useing it when he is the one deciding to go to war..

While I believe there could be some who believe this is a good idea...does not belive I think the military would actuly do it.

I agree that a president saying something versus a whack job liberal reporter are definitely two different things. So, we are in agreement there.

I did not say you believed Hersh. I said you were defending him.

Our biases do get in the way some times...I know they do for me. I am man enough to admit it. But, if a right winger said something equally stupid, I do not think I would defend him as you did Hersh.

I agree that a president saying something versus a whack job liberal reporter are definitely two different things. So, we are in agreement there.

I did not say you believed Hersh. I said you were defending him.

Our biases do get in the way some times...I know they do for me. I am man enough to admit it. But, if a right winger said something equally stupid, I do not think I would defend him as you did Hersh.

actually I have, so I guess you lose on that one. I defended him because his other books...the big thing that came out of them...all where found to be true..thus he has something called credibility...And I can't justify bashing him for saying it..if in fact it is true.

And I don't count saying well lets see what proof he has...really is a huge "Defending" someone.

Then again not sure why I would have to defend him to you..as if what he said was true...I am sure you would be happy about it...

Werbung:
If Hersh went nuts and shot a bunch of military people in revenge for the "war on islam", it would be in the media for about five minutes, and then diasappear. :p

Back