1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Huckabee gives church sermon

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

The Huckster, who apparently is running for pastor in chief, is becoming a real potential danger to those of us that like the concept of a separation between church and state. That separation has already become blurry at best, we don't need another religious nut. Now, he's breaking one of those commandments he loves so much, by lying about the ad with a cross.
    Sometimes I really wonder about the intelligence of a certain segment of the American population. Huckabee is playing to that segment right now.
    http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2007...hurch-sermon-unapologetic-about-christmas-ad/

2. heyjude

heyjude New Member

I don't wonder about their intelligence at all. In order to believe what they do, they have to suspend all intelligent thought.

3. Segep

Segep Member

lol@ "The Huckster"

I wouldn't worry about it too much. He may play well in Iowa, but he hasn't got a prayer of going all the way.