Huge boycott of Israel underway

witnesstheday

Hey guys, I've just donated £250,000 worth of marketing power to a campaign to boycott Israel's economy 100% by all countries in the world. Are there takers here who wanna help spread the word? I am ready to push this campaign in all possible directions - I need people who can help gather campaign material, and people who are ready to get boycotting, change the way they shop, in the name of Peace, and who can set an example and get others to boycott, and spread the information about what to buy and what not to buy.

So come all you peacelovers, come and join me, help me out. Lunatic people who love blood and death will come and try and disrupt our conversations, I implore you to ignore them - I don't have huge amounts of time for everyone, the campaign keeps me busy 24/7/365 now, but I want to talk personally to anyone who can and will help. Campaign materials to be released within weeks.

Take it easy. Long live peace. Remember - boycotting Israel is the only way to IMMEDIATELY HALT ALL CASUALTIES, ISRAELI ONES MOST NOTICEABLY. not a single israeli will die once the boycott has taken centre stage on the world political arena. This is the best thing you can do for innocent Israeli children. Not to mention what it will do for starving, dying palestinian children, born with nothing but despair and a world which ignores their plight.

Werbung:
So come all you peacelovers, come and join me, help me out. Lunatic people who love blood and death will come and try and disrupt our conversations, I implore you to ignore them

I take it you are anticipating Hamas responding negatively to your campaign?

Take it easy. Long live peace.

Good idea, maybe your first campaign slogan can read "Stop the indiscriminate rocket attacks." I know it is long, but it reads well.

Reading this just made me hungry for matzo...maybe a little corned beef on jewish rye.
No shell fish for me today.

Sorry, can't support you on this one. Israel has the right to defend themselves and if that includes ground troops in the Gaza Strip to get rid of the terror group Hamas, so be it. Jewish or not, I believe a country has a right to defend against terror. In war civilians die. It's a terrible thing but this is world that we live in today.

Sorry, can't support you on this one. Israel has the right to defend themselves and if that includes ground troops in the Gaza Strip to get rid of the terror group Hamas, so be it. Jewish or not, I believe a country has a right to defend against terror. In war civilians die. It's a terrible thing but this is world that we live in today.

Israel doesn't have the right to kill women and children, use white phosphorous in a civilian area, or bomb UN schools...all of which they did.

Sounds like a few people on this thread have been swallowing a good dose of Israeli propaganda...

I'm going to go out of my way to buy something from Israel!

You are basically spreading hate masked by a pathetic excuse for a peaceful campaign.

I'm going to go out of my way to buy something from Israel!

You are basically spreading hate masked by a pathetic excuse for a peaceful campaign.

Go ahead, maybe you can get something through AIPAC...like a souvenir limb from one of the 410 Palestinian children that the Israelis slaughtered.

Oh that doesn't matter.

Hamas, the democratically elected government of a hugely oppressed people are terrrrrrrsts so anything goes.

If a trrrrrsst kills a few people the appropriate response is to kill thousands, especially women and children who you burn to death with phospherous.

Don't you know anything?

Werbung:
Go ahead, maybe you can get something through AIPAC...like a souvenir limb from one of the 410 Palestinian children that the Israelis slaughtered.

How many of these were human shields? How many of their deaths were all but lined up by Hamas?

I believe it was posted in a different thread the video of Hamas militants firing rockets right from urban centers. Their goal is to have their own people get killed to win a PR war.

Back