Huge boycott of Israel underway

Does Hamas have the right to kill anyone they want? Your argument is weak at best. In war there are casualties. It's unfair but it happens. Are you telling me that if there was no Hamas Israel would kill women and children. Put down the bottle!

In war there are casualties? I would suggest this wasn't a war, but a massacre. Here's the casualty count for Gaza as of the 18th when the recent ceasefire took hold.

Palestinians- 1203 dead (more than 50% women and children)

Israel-13

The Israelis receive more than 3 billion a year in military aid from the US. They use the latest high tech weapons, including white phosphorous...which ignites when it strikes the skin and burns straight through or until it is cut off from oxygen....water cannot put a WP fire out. Obviously it causes horrific injuries. Meanwhile Hamas has nothing more than some antiquated rockets with no guidance system...

The Palestinian people, due to fences and the blockade, are fenced in..1.5 million people in an area which at it's widest is only 7.5 miles. The human shield crap is just that...Israeli propaganda. Where would the Israeli apologists have Hamas go?

The Israelis have committed a slaughter of the highest order, the head of the UN in Gaza has accused them of war crimes. For the Israeli apologists to continue to try and justify the Jewish state's actions is a new level of absurdity which renders their argument counter productive for those of us who care about the human rights of all peoples...not just Israelis and Americans.

http://gazabodycount.com/

Werbung:
And let us not forget that the poor Palestinians are systemtically being robbed of their land and their homes when they hardly have much in the first place.

What Israel is doing is shameful and it is shameful that the US supports them.

And let us not forget that the poor Palestinians are systemtically being robbed of their land and their homes when they hardly have much in the first place.

What Israel is doing is shameful and it is shameful that the US supports them.

Boycott Coca Cola, Macdonalds, L'Oreal, Calvin Klein, Kleenex, Nestle - to begin with. Start with as many companies as you can handle. Just get boycotting. I promise, I'll be promoting this far and wide and hard, so if you just say no to all products currently putting money in Israel's pocket (say NO to starbucks), then gradually we can win this.

I'm lucky, I already quit coca cola and macdonalds for about 8 years, so I have a head start, and nestle - but that's because they have other unethical policies (funny how all the cheats are the ones backing israel!)

GET BOYCOTTING. Just do it. Trust me, I'm gonna get 100s of millions of people boycotting many goods over the next 2 years. The companies will feel pain and will publicly denounce israel.

Good point.

I have boycotted Coca Cola for its sponsorhip of death squads in Sth America who have systematcially murdered union leaders so that CC can get rid of trade unions and then begin a program of reducing wages and workers' rights at its bottling plants.

The company is just a cess pit.

Boycott Coca Cola, Macdonalds, L'Oreal, Calvin Klein, Kleenex, Nestle - to begin with. Start with as many companies as you can handle. Just get boycotting. I promise, I'll be promoting this far and wide and hard, so if you just say no to all products currently putting money in Israel's pocket (say NO to starbucks), then gradually we can win this.

I'm lucky, I already quit coca cola and macdonalds for about 8 years, so I have a head start, and nestle - but that's because they have other unethical policies (funny how all the cheats are the ones backing israel!)

GET BOYCOTTING. Just do it. Trust me, I'm gonna get 100s of millions of people boycotting many goods over the next 2 years. The companies will feel pain and will publicly denounce israel.

Crap! I already hate starbucks but I can make it up with Calvin Klein, Kleenex, Nestle, thanks for the new list items. More please!

hey if you hate Israel so much why dont you get with the crazy president of Iran and you can fund him and he can pretend to be the new Hitler in actions instead of just in name only

How you can support a nation that is dropping phospherous bombs on children I don't know.

How did you get this damaged?

How you can support a nation that is dropping phospherous bombs on children I don't know.

How did you get this damaged?

International Law allows for the use of white phosphorus in certain cases. The manner in which Israel used it was consistent with such law. People getting hurt by it, however regrettably, does not really change this fact.

It is illegal to use phospherous shells on people.

You clearly didn't read the law.

Like you claimed to have read the law on the invasion of Iraq which was also illegal.

It is funny how you are so blase about phosperous bombs being dropped on children burning them in a way that cannot be stopped.

You see, I am horrified by that.

But you defend it by saying it is legal.

What kind of a monster are you?

It is illegal to use phospherous shells on people.

You clearly didn't read the law.

If you can prove that they were used with the express intent to do nothing but kill people, then yes, but otherwise it does not violate the law. There are cases under international law when the use of this weapon is perfectly legal.

Like you claimed to have read the law on the invasion of Iraq which was also illegal.

Well legally it was.

It is funny how you are so blase about phosperous bombs being dropped on children burning them in a way that cannot be stopped.

You try to shape the argument like Israel simply finds children and then blankets the area with white phosphorus... that is ridiculous.

You see, I am horrified by that.

You are horrified by the way you shape it in your mind, when the reality is different.

But you defend it by saying it is legal.

Well it is.

What kind of a monster are you?

I thought you were an advocate to follow the law? I guess really you simply mean the laws you like.

You have a weird understanding of the law thjat justifies your hideous world view.

It is illegal to use phospherous shells on humans and everyone should deplore it.

The fact that you don't males you a disgusting excuse for a human being.

You are a sad desperate nasty individual

You are so insecure that you have to make statements like you pay more tax than me although you have no evidence whatsoever to support your moronic claim.

You aspire to be a moderator on this board.

Why?

Because you are a failure in life who is depserate for esteem.

And you hate yourself

Look at your stupid screen name for ****'s sake

Now go and **** yourself

I couldn't give a **** about a ban because my work is done.

Bush is out

You and your views are just an embarrassment to the US and to the world

Bye bye small nob

You have a weird understanding of the law thjat justifies your hideous world view.

It is illegal to use phospherous shells on humans and everyone should deplore it.

The fact that you don't males you a disgusting excuse for a human being.

You are a sad desperate nasty individual

You are so insecure that you have to make statements like you pay more tax than me although you have no evidence whatsoever to support your moronic claim.

You aspire to be a moderator on this board.

Why?

Because you are a failure in life who is depserate for esteem.

And you hate yourself

Look at your stupid screen name for ****'s sake

Now go and **** yourself

I couldn't give a **** about a ban because my work is done.

Bush is out

You and your views are just an embarrassment to the US and to the world

Bye bye small nob

I seem to recall you leaving before, yet here you are. Might be part of the your problem on your inability to achieve success... usually sticking to your word and actually following through is required. That lesson will be free. Your next post will simply expose you for what you are... a liar.

I seem to recall you leaving before, yet here you are. Might be part of the your problem on your inability to achieve success... usually sticking to your word and actually following through is required. That lesson will be free. Your next post will simply expose you for what you are... a liar.

The last time he left I edited my ignore list and took him off... I wont fall for that again!

Why is it that the left wing nuts get away with calling other members names and never get banned butright winger people like Fed Farmer do?

This guy has said personal atttacks to just about everyone on this board except the extreme lefties and still goes on..

ugh!

Werbung:
The last time he left I edited my ignore list and took him off... I wont fall for that again!

Why is it that the left wing nuts get away with calling other members names and never get banned butright winger people like Fed Farmer do?

This guy has said personal atttacks to just about everyone on this board except the extreme lefties and still goes on..

ugh!

You know, Obamanation, I see you mention this sometimes, and I have generally ignored it, because I generally dont discuss other members with members. There are some privacy issues and other matters that cause this.
But a few things I will point out, is that Dawkins recently returned from a two week ban, he is not far from anothe ban and this time it will be permanent.

But the difference between FedFarmer, and Dawkins are notable. While Dawkins is barely smart enough to avoid a permanent ban to this point, he generally does not use as strong as language as FF. Meaning that FF repeatedly called others curse words, his first infraction resulted in calling someone a dumba$$, when he recieved an infraction for it, he called me a "F*cking C*cksucker", among many other things.

Then he called me a "piece of $hit libtard $hit eater" then shortly afterwards he said I have my head up a few select members A$$es, and was to busy playing with thier balls...
Those, among other reasons is why FF is gone. While I am a poster here, I dont volunteer my time to be subjected to that, nor would you.

Also, lets make it quite clear that there are probably more infractions given out to liberal posters here. The mods here work well as a team, and do our best, given time constraints while still having a personal life to maintain a polite forum. That is free of charge and none of the mods are paid in any way. We only have a vested interest in keeping this forum going, because most of us have been around here awhile, and have seen this forum go through tough times in the fall of 07 but kept it alive because we wanted to discuss the issues and do it with people who we often disagreed with, but someone through the web, we "know" them.
Sometimes things slip through, but you need to keep in mind Obamanation, that there is plenty going on behind the scenes to deal with issues that are generally not even noticed by the average poster.

Back