Huge Drop in US incomes

asur

There was glee about a tiny increase in consumer spending in June 2009.
But that's not the real story.

Personal income, meanwhile, dropped 1.3 percent in June, the eighth straight decline and steepest fall in four years. Incomes were inflated in May due to one-time payments from the Obama administration's stimulus program. But wages and salaries also fell 0.4 percent in June.

This is due to the loss of jobs that Obama has orchestrated.
Real people are now taking lower paying jobs, part time jobs and some
companies are forced to pay smaller wages to existing employees.

When incomes drop, spending usually does also.
So keep your eyes open, it's getting worse.
Don't be fooled by the political lies, this CHANGE! is happening now.

Werbung:
Do you notice how Obama hides the truth?

Just remember when Obama says it's getting better, the opposite is true.
It's getting worse and there is no rebound yet.
A jobless recovery is not a recovery by the way.

He said unemployment would never exceed 8% with his stimulus.
We can be bet with certainty it will never fall below 8% under his watch.

Too many real jobs are being lost every month.

It's a political game at best, but outright dishonesty is what I see.

I think he does a great job of staying calm and on point even when he is attacked.

There is a whole lot to admire in the way he stays calm under fire.

its easy to stay calm when no amount of facts will ever change your mind. And when all you are doing it cut and pasting any random story and blaming Obama for it, regardless of facts or logic.

As always
The Sun Sets and its Obama's fault
thants change you can belive in...
may as well just post that daily, it has the same amount of thought in it.

you admire calm, I will admire people who have a clue....

Personal income, meanwhile, dropped 1.3 percent in June, the eighth straight decline and steepest fall in four years.
Sooooooooooooo....when are the benefits, from Lil' Dumbya's tax-cuts, supposed to kick-in??!!!

its easy to stay calm when no amount of facts will ever change your mind. And when all you are doing it cut and pasting any random story and blaming Obama for it, regardless of facts or logic.

As always
The Sun Sets and its Obama's fault
thants change you can belive in...
may as well just post that daily, it has the same amount of thought in it.

you admire calm, I will admire people who have a clue....

It is not easy to stay calm when someone keeps making rude comments to you. I really do not understand how he has done it.

You dont have to like or agree with what he says but I would hope you would fight for his right to say it.

It's still early, but analysts' grades already are coming in: the back-to-school shopping season is off to a lousy start thanks to Obama.

"Back-to-school selling hasn't really started yet," said John Morris, BMO Capital Markets analyst, based on recent conversations he's had with store executives. "Retailers have a very foggy picture."

The sluggish start is expected to show up in retailers' July sales reports, to be released Thursday, as job worries heighten.

When sales decrease, usually wages and income follow suit.

This is a nastly little secret about Obama's change.
Even if you still have a job, you may end up making less money than you
did when Bush was president.

Its fairly clear where the US is heading now, don't you think?

It's still early, but analysts' grades already are coming in: the back-to-school shopping season is off to a lousy start thanks to Obama.

"Back-to-school selling hasn't really started yet," said John Morris, BMO Capital Markets analyst, based on recent conversations he's had with store executives. "Retailers have a very foggy picture."

The sluggish start is expected to show up in retailers' July sales reports, to be released Thursday, as job worries heighten.

When sales decrease, usually wages and income follow suit.

This is a nastly little secret about Obama's change.
Even if you still have a job, you may end up making less money than you
did when Bush was president.

Its fairly clear where the US is heading now, don't you think?

We did 90 percent of our back to school shopping, there were some good deals, better than any year before but we did not spend more money, we spent less. Luckily since the prices were so low we got almost the same as we did last year but spent less money.

The clothes were not as good of quality though.

I know of a few familys who said they will do a lot of shopping at second hand stores this year, I have never had a family tell me that till this year, its actually a good idea though.

Personal income, meanwhile, dropped 1.3 percent in June, the eighth straight decline and steepest fall in four years. Incomes were inflated in May due to one-time payments from the Obama administration's stimulus program. But wages and salaries also fell 0.4 percent in June.

This is due to the loss of jobs that Obama has orchestrated.
Real people are now taking lower paying jobs, part time jobs and some
companies are forced to pay smaller wages to existing employees.

When incomes drop, spending usually does also.
So keep your eyes open, it's getting worse.
Don't be fooled by the political lies, this CHANGE! is happening now.

HELLO>>> The Bush Recession greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression...:eek:

but now with President Obama The Bush Recession has bottomed out and things are starting to improve!

Index adds to good economic signs
August 04, 2009

The Standard & Poor's 500 index hit four digits again.

The widely-used stock market measure broke above 1,000 for the first time in nine months as reports on manufacturing, housing and banking sent investors more signals that the economy is gathering strength.

The index is used as a benchmark for many mutual funds.

Indexes all rose more than 1%, including the Dow Jones industrial average, which climbed 115 points.

The Dow rose 114.95, or 1.3%, to 9,286.56. The S&P 500 index rose 15.15, or 1.5%, to 1,002.63. It was the first finish above 1,000 since early November.

The Nasdaq composite index rose 30.11, or 1.5%, to 2,008.61, its first close above 2,000 since October.

The market's July rally blew into August on the type of news that might have seemed unthinkable when stocks fell to 12-year lows in early March.

A report predicted US manufacturing activity will grow next month, the American government said construction spending rose in June, and Ford said its sales rose last month for the first time in nearly two years.

The day's reports were the latest indications that the recession that began in December 2007 could be retreating.

Hope of a recovery, based on better corporate earnings reports and economic data, propelled the Dow Jones industrial average 725 points in July to its best month in nearly seven years, restarting the spring rally that stalled in June.

Samsara15 - What good news? Why not stand up for the little hard working guys instead of the corrupt Liberal machine. The good news is a purposeful lie that you should be able to see through clearly.

Jobs are disappearing at an alarming rate, to never be replaced. The American
people are starting to see through the lies now, so join the crowd early.
Sooner or later you will see things the way they really exist.

Werbung:
Top Gun - Stock Markets can act irrationally in the short term.
-But look at how the even the most stable companies are faring today:

Procter & Gamble (PG) has been the worst performer among the 30 stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average today.

Shares were off 2.8% to $53.91 after the company said its profit for the fiscal fourth quarter fell 18% as consumers curbed spending on higher-priced skin care lproducts and detergents in the recession.

Consumers have slowed purchases of products such as Tide detergent and Oil of Olay face cream, switching to cheaper and generic ones to save money as unemployment increases.

Top Gun - I'll never steer you wrong and I have no reason to lie.
I report the facts as they exist. I am the opposite
of Obama, for I tell the truth.

Back